Moving Forward - New Stadium Questions (2 Viewers)

usskyblue

I played there in a Florida State Cup final the week of when they signed Joe Cole.
I obviously wore my Cov shirt and all the Al Lang stadium employees were asking about him and what he was like, thinking i knew him.
*We lost 2-1 ..:(

I stopped following the Rowdies after they sacked Ricky Hill but still stay in touch with a couple of players (one who still plays for them and one that’s now a coach for Austin Bold.) It’s a decent set up but that awful uncovered temporary stand makes it look a bit tin-pot

albill3.jpg

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I stopped following the Rowdies after they sacked Ricky Hill but still stay in touch with a couple of players (one who still plays for them and one that’s now a coach for Austin Bold.) It’s a decent set up but that awful uncovered temporary stand makes it look a bit tin-pot

albill3.jpg
It’s alright we’ll get used to it

martincov

Whilst me and my friends were on a stag do in Prague last year we decided to go to a Slavia Prague game.

Whilst in this modern stadium, you can imagine the atmosphere was second to none. Quite steap banks and great acoustics for a bowl type stadium.

What struck me the most was how big it looked inside, when googling I couldn't believe it was just over 20,000 capacity. This is the approximate figure banded around for the new stadium if its ever built to start off with.

I think the architects wouldn't go far wrong at all if they had a look at how its built with the stand design.

The stadium is called The Sinobi Stadium for any who wants to have a look.View attachment 16152
That looks good, many examples of decent stadiums around the world. we need the one that fits us.

Danceswithhorses

Whilst me and my friends were on a stag do in Prague last year we decided to go to a Slavia Prague game.

Whilst in this modern stadium, you can imagine the atmosphere was second to none. Quite steap banks and great acoustics for a bowl type stadium.

What struck me the most was how big it looked inside, when googling I couldn't believe it was just over 20,000 capacity. This is the approximate figure banded around for the new stadium if its ever built to start off with.

I think the architects wouldn't go far wrong at all if they had a look at how its built with the stand design.

The stadium is called The Sinobi Stadium for any who wants to have a look.View attachment 16152
Yes that's a nice stadium.
When in Czech Rep long ago, i also visited Viktoria Zizkov - their ground is far less palacial lol....but at the time i was there, they were amazingly in Europe (beat Rangers i think ??)

Attachments

• Viktoria_Žižkov_Stadium.jpg
    Viktoria_Žižkov_Stadium.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread