Moussa (1 Viewer)

1966skyblue

Best player on the park, certainly for cov. Must sign a new contract. Rest of the midfield were awful. Not the first time fleck has given the ball away to concede a goal, always seem to dip second half.

Glen

He is playing well and he deserves better thank moussa but find a better club that deserves you

stupot07

Best player on the park, certainly for cov. Must sign a new contract. Rest of the midfield were awful. Not the first time fleck has given the ball away to concede a goal, always seem to dip second half.

Hmm you're right, it's not as if moussa has given the ball away to concede a goal or failed to support Adams defensively or gone missing for large chunks of games...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

1966skyblue

Hmm you're right, it's not as if moussa has given the ball away to concede a goal or failed to support Adams defensively or gone missing for large chunks of games...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Would you prefer to have Daniels there ? We need players who can create and go past players.

stupot07

Would you prefer to have Daniels there ? We need players who can create and go past players.

With one of the worst defences in the league, we also need midfielders who can do their job defensively. Your the one slating fleck for costing us a goal, I'm pointing out that as much as moussa provides going forward he doesn't offer much defensively.

Tonylinc

Yes OK, but he is a match winner and ow many of them do we have????

Users who are viewing this thread