Moussa (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

Dont think this guy has been given enough credit!... it is imperative.... And infact should be our primary aim if we have accepted defeat in the mcgoaldrick scenario to get him signed up on a long term contract!!... Best player recently for me!... First player weve had in a long while with flair who likes to run at defences... And has some quality goals in his locker too! Whilst our form with robins has improved... The addition of moussa into the side can be seen as another changing pivatol factor!.... Lovee the moussse chants when he scores too!

skybluegod

Dont think this guy has been given enough credit!... it is imperative.... And infact should be our primary aim if we have accepted defeat in the mcgoaldrick scenario to get him signed up on a long term contract!!... Best player recently for me!... First player weve had in a long while with flair who likes to run at defences... And has some quality goals in his locker too! Whilst our form with robins has improved... The addition of moussa into the side can be seen as another changing pivatol factor!.... Lovee the moussse chants when he scores too!

Do you mean since nimley last season who ran at defenses and had flair?

Mucca Mad Boys

Out of the 'big 4' to keep, he's the only CCFC player, so he's the most likely to resign, his initial deal was to impress to get a new deal, he has and he'll get a new contract. Whereas the other 3 aren't our players and in McG's case we have to compete with other clubs and with Bailey and Adams, we'll have to negotiate with their parent clubs. He's gotta be the easiest player to resign out of the 4, hands down.

hill83

Top player. Called it his first game. Sign him up. Championship player in league one IMO. Like we are a championship team in league one.

PUSB

covcity4life

great player,i feel he doesnt get mentioned as much as he is on a short term contract not loan, thus less panic over signing him

however until it is done it is still worrying!

skybluegod

The main difference is Moussa is backing it up with some goals, something that Nimely failed to do after hs debut.

That wasn't the bit I was commenting on though. He said that had flair and took on players which nimley did

skybluegod

Nimley had pace but no end product. Moussa is a better player in my opinion, and what a goal at MK! :)

I agree that moussa is better but if u look at what I said again is that nimley did have flair and pace which he said we hadn't had in a long time

Ash

That wasn't the bit I was commenting on though. He said that had flair and took on players which nimley did

Fair point, but you have to agree that Moussa's flair and ability to take players on has proved a lot more successful to them team as he's been chipping in with more goals than Nimely did.

Both are good players, one played against championship defenders and one against L1 defenders IMO a big gap in leagues.....

I agree, Moussa was the star against MK Dons and the goal was the icing on the cake. He wants to stay, the fans love him so come on Fisher sort it.

Users who are viewing this thread