Moussa (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

FRANCK Moussa is in talks with Coventry City about upgrading his three-month stint with Coventry City into a long-term contract.

The Belgian midfielder, a free agent after being released by Leicester City, signed for the Sky Blues within 48 hours of Mark Robins’s arrival in September and has subsequently chalked up 19 appearances, netting three goals in their exhilarating sequence of four consecutive away victories.

Robins has made it clear that he wants him on board for the second half of the season and last night the club’s development director Steve Waggott revealed: “We are in advanced talks with his representative, thrashing out a deal on his future that would see him stopping with us on a permanent deal.”

Having landed the opener in Saturday’s 4-1 triumph at Doncaster, Moussa confirmed:
“I’ve been approached by the club about a new deal and if we can sort something out on paper that would be the icing on the cake.

"My aim is to stay here and keep playing games.”

ashbyjan

I am afraid its still none down - talk is cheap and we have heard it all before. I will get excited when the ink has dried on his, McG, Adams and Bailey's contracts. As has been said before you can walk into the Ferrari garage and be in talks with them over ownership but until there is an agreement and signed contract talk is all it is.

RichieGunns

Adams could go back to Sunderland. I mean if he does well here (which he has), he could be in with a chance to get premiership football. I hope he signs permanently though!

tippex9

Gunnarson, King, Keogh, Westwood.... Kind of been here before...

Fingers crossed though.

sky blue john

Obviously this should be the easisest signing and will probably happen because all the other players mentioned are contracted to other clubs.

sky blue john

Adams and Bailey's loan deals will probably be extended.
Mcg will be gone though. Its actually a shame that his contract with forest didn't have longer to go. Because then we would have stood a chance of exstending the loan until the end of the season.

TommyZoom

I couldn't see Blair Adams getting ahead of Danny Rose in fairness.

So maybe we will see him here until the end of the season. Fingers crossed.

PVA

Adams and Bailey's loan deals will probably be extended.
Mcg will be gone though. Its actually a shame that his contract with forest didn't have longer to go. Because then we would have stood a chance of exstending the loan until the end of the season.

Agree with all of this.

S

SkyBlue Baker96

If Mcg goes I do hope both numnuts (waggot&fisher) pull their finger out and get the other 3 permanently or at least till end of season, obviously mcg is the main man but he wouldn't be getting half his goals if he weren't getting supplied with the chances.

I reckon Robins should give Cody a chance again, he gave him it last against crawley in November so I'd hope he gets another one

SBS

Whilst it would be great to sign DMC, I think it's starting to look unlikely. I suppose we're not too far from Nottingham, he looks settled and we've treated him better than the Forest fans did, but it's money that talks.

If we don't get him, it's essential we hold onto Moussa, Bailey and Adams. DMC is scoring for fun, but these guys are creating the chances. If we can hold onto them and replace DMC with another loan, I reckon it could work out just as well.

Covstu

lets face it we have no chance of getting Mc but we stand a great chance of securing Moussa, they need to move fast though.

Waldorf

I am afraid its still none down - talk is cheap and we have heard it all before. I will get excited when the ink has dried on his, McG, Adams and Bailey's contracts. As has been said before you can walk into the Ferrari garage and be in talks with them over ownership but until there is an agreement and signed contract talk is all it is.
I rather think the Ferrari garage might be inclined to say, "Show us the colour of your money, sunshine. Then we can talk about delivery."

suddsy101

moussa we have a great chance to keep.
bailey we have an ok chance to keep till end of season on loan
adams we have a very good chance of extending his loan
mcGOALdrick we have a very very very very very very very little chance of signing

wingy

did I just hear correct on CWR that he's staying put after his deal runs out??:p

Last edited:

wingy

20 December 2012 Last updated at 17:47