Most famous person to ever Tweet you (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

Not so sure about that.

Maybe I use Twitter for the wrong reasons then. I follow a few people, Stephen Fry, Derren Brown, Eddie Izzard etc. but I just use it to see what they are up to and for tour dates etc. etc. Never ever even considered tweeting them.

Perhaps I just don't get Twitter at all. I am only on there to let people know what I am up to myself.

All three of those are well worth a follow. Although I view Derren Brown with a disspointingly more domesticated outlook now, rather that the bohemien genius (he probably still is) I thought he was. His blogs are fantastic though

CovisGod

Not so sure about that.

Maybe I use Twitter for the wrong reasons then. I follow a few people, Stephen Fry, Derren Brown, Eddie Izzard etc. but I just use it to see what they are up to and for tour dates etc. etc. Never ever even considered tweeting them.

Perhaps I just don't get Twitter at all. I am only on there to let people know what I am up to myself.

Well to use the two in my original post, I posted that I was loving an album and tagged the bands name in the post, the artist then replied saying thanks,

With David Bell he posted a few times mentioning his Wedding so I wished him luck on his wedding day and he replied saying thanks

I'm not some sort of celebrity stalker telling female celebs I love them lol

torchomatic

I got a tweet from Bobby Gould once and John Prescott retweeted something I'd written. That's my claim to fame on twitter.

Grendel

AlexJohnson93

Is anyone else having trouble actually getting on to Twitter atm?

To carry on from my other post, Jordan Willis, Jordan Clarke & Ashley Cain all laughed and RT'ed something i said to Willis about Didier Drogba probably being able to control a Zidane headbutt with his chest. One of my finest moments.

Sutty

Arguing with Stuart Linnell on refereeing was also a personal highlight.

I have also done this.

I informed him that the officials behind the goal communicate with the referee via radio.

He said 'if you believe that, you'll believe anything'. The condescending prick! :D

Loughborough Sky Blue

Don't use it myself, but Dec (I think, can never remember which one is which) of ant and Dec tweeted my wife a few months back. She was ever so proud of herself. Bless her.

Gaskell

Bell, Christie, Deggan, McPake and Norwood re-tweeted me when I opened up my shop. Apart from that I met Martin Freeman in Millsys once and Chesney from Coronation Street :claping hands:

rob9872

Gary deegan

He took offence when I said I was learning to play the flute

Brighton Sky Blue

I have also done this.

I informed him that the officials behind the goal communicate with the referee via radio.

He said 'if you believe that, you'll believe anything'. The condescending prick! :D

He amazed me when he said he'd reffed before-someone who had would surely not show such incredible ignorance.

Users who are viewing this thread