Morrison (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Top striker wants to stay
Coventry City's top striker of the season has left the club n no doubt that he wants his contract sorted out and quickly.

The 30 year old hit man is out of contract in the summer and and wants to know if he has a future at The Ricoh.

Morrison picked up two awards at the club's end of season dinner. He was awarded the Top Goal Scorer and Community Player of the Year awards, but has yet to be offered a new deal.

Morrison, speaking after the annual awards dinner, said, "The manager has said he wants me to stay and I want to stress that I want to stay but the club have not offered me anything yet. I am the club’s top goal scorer and it has been really bugging me."

"It is fair to say I am very disappointed and it has affected my performances in the last three of four games. I really like it here, I like the fans, the manager and first and foremost the players and I want to sort it out, but talk is cheap at the moment and if they are going to muck me around then I will muck them around."

"I am a free agent and I can speak to whoever I want now and if I don’t get an offer soon then I will start looking elsewhere."

What do you think? Should he get a new contract, or should he be left to look elsewhere?

Personally I think he should be offered a new contract. He's a top bloke, who sticks up for his team mates if something kicks off, and is our top goal scorer.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Keep him and play the right partner with him and right formation coleman has to start playing players where the play best and get the most out of them.morrision can do the job when he is given the right service service that the team doesnt give him week in or out.

Nick

Administrator
Keep him and play the right partner with him and right formation coleman has to start playing players where the play best and get the most out of them.morrision can do the job when he is given the right service service that the team doesnt give him week in or out.

Shane, read the other threads :D

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Can't see Morrison renewing his contract now Coleman has gone. Can't say I'm overly bothered, he was a good player who showed a lot passion but I'm still convinced if we played Eastwood upfront with Best at the start of the season that Eastwood would be by far our top scorer.

Users who are viewing this thread