Morning troops (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Morning Daz, off into town later to see what they've been doing to tart it up for city of culture.
Probably get a bite to eat and a couple of righteous pints after a busy day yesterday.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Morning Daz, off into town later to see what they've been doing to tart it up for city of culture.
Probably get a bite to eat and a couple of righteous pints after a busy day yesterday.
The spire bar is a nice spot , you can’t beat a righteous pint

LastGarrison

Spon Street Market is on today and live music at Samoan Joes.

We’re booked in at the Green Dragon for something to eat later. If you haven’t been it’s excellent.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve got a run planned and then drop me daughter to work , might persuade Mrs sbd to drop me to the hersell later

vow

I’ve got a run planned and then drop me daughter to work , might persuade Mrs sbd to drop me to the hersell later
Hersall, best Guinness in Coventry in my humble opinion.
Couple of real ales on at all times too also Bass. They defo look after their beers. Great pub.

vow

Off to play last game of our long protracted Vets season. Have a good one Daz 👍
What sport Ian? If it's football then where do you play (if local to cov)?

Been looking for over 40/50 footy for a while now.

Ian1779

What sport Ian? If it's football then where do you play (if local to cov)?

Been looking for over 40/50 footy for a while now.
Yeah it’s football. I play in Northampton. There’s quite a good network of Vets football in the Midlands, if you have a look at the FA website you can find details of clubs local to you. Most clubs are always looking for new players - Hope you find one 👍

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread