Morgan Williams (1 Viewer)

CovLad94

City set to sign 18yr old defender from Mickleover Sports

robbiekeane

Good to see we are building for the future even in a position that is fully covered (if anything over covered) at present.
Does anyone think we need another first team centre half for league one?

oucho

Welsh I assume, sounds like a Welsh estate agents or solicitors firm
That's the most Welsh sounding name I have heard since my dad told me about a lad he went to school with who was called William William Williams. No joke.

Manchester_sky_blue

Good to see we are building for the future even in a position that is fully covered (if anything over covered) at present.
Does anyone think we need another first team centre half for league one?
All depends if anyone leaves doesn't it. I imagine there will be some interest in Willis, just depends how much interest and where from.

Manchester_sky_blue

Possibly some truth in it, he has been deleted from the squad page on Mickleover's website which would suggest he has moved on.

Hickman doing some scouting for us in his time there perhaps?

Last edited:

torchomatic

That's the most Welsh sounding name I have heard since my dad told me about a lad he went to school with who was called William William Williams. No joke.

My Grandad (who died before I was born) was Thomas Thomas. That's the Welsh for you. I'm married to one so I'm allowed to slag them off.

oucho

My Grandad (who died before I was born) was Thomas Thomas. That's the Welsh for you. I'm married to one so I'm allowed to slag them off.
Me too, half the family is Welsh and lived in Swansea in my formative years.

P.s. thanks for your advice on the Ricoh card parking for the Notts C home game last month, worked well!

stevefloyd

Christ I bet they were scratching their heads for hours to think of that

oucho

Otis

Nowt official yet.

Seems some journos maybe jumped the gun a bit.

Think we are favourites though still.

CovisGod

They must really fancy this lad Mickleover Sports saying that we've signed him in a record deal for them with a 7 figure sum. Unless that 7 figures is £0000025 I don't believe it

I love the business we're doing, goimg for these diamonds in the rough that could turn out to be something special, it's so much more exciting than signing a 30+ been around the houses player

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1528872654962.jpg
    FB_IMG_1528872654962.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 70

CCFC_maddog

Saw him play for Coventry U23’s, first opinion he looked out of his depth and no where near as good as Reece Ford and Jordan Thompson who we already have in the 23’s!! Good luck though he may have just had a bad day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esoterica

They must really fancy this lad Mickleover Sports saying that we've signed him in a record deal for them with a 7 figure sum. Unless that 7 figures is £0000025 I don't believe it

I love the business we're doing, goimg for these diamonds in the rough that could turn out to be something special, it's so much more exciting than signing a 30+ been around the houses player
*Could be worth*. Gonna be steeped in add ons I expect.

Liquid Gold

Robins must be convinced if he's prepared to spend his budget. I imagine its a small fee upfront with lots of potential addons.

Users who are viewing this thread