More to come (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

They never did that exclusive where Slade talked in his press conference about things that needed addressing 'off field'
We had a more to follow. It never seem to follow.
I assume Slade will have a pay off now with a little clause to keep his gob shut?

Nick

Administrator
They never did that exclusive where Slade talked in his press conference about things that needed addressing 'off field'
I assume Slade will have a pay off now with a little clause to keep his gob shut?

There was an article after wasn't there?

Hopefully it's a new striker he is bringing!

robbiekeane

i imagine that clause would've been in original contract

dongonzalos

No
There was an article after wasn't there?

Hopefully it's a new striker he is bringing!

No the headline was Slade talks about things on and off the field that needs fixing.
Then nothing about what needs fixing off field in that short article. With a more to come. Then no mention at all about what needs fixing off field. Yet it was important enough to be part of the head line for the article itself.

Grendel

He wasn't being paid according to one expert on here.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
More to come ? ......................... would that be the news conference to confirm his appointment?

Best news the fans could have is that CCFC is no longer under the control of SISU & Fisher................. wont hold my breath on that pipe dream though

Steve Carpenter mentioned on Twitter yesterday that the striker was Odenwingie (sp.). Can't see that being the news today.

ccfc92

More to come ? ......................... would that be the news conference to confirm his appointment?

Best news the fans could have is that CCFC is no longer under the control of SISU & Fisher................. wont hold my breath on that pipe dream though

Wouldn't be that, the observer would be in grieving.

torchomatic

ajsccfc

Last season Palermo had eight different managerial appointments - one was a caretaker who lasted longer than the shortest permanent manager, and the first two managers sacked came back for another spell later in the season.

There's no owner like a mad Italian owner.

Esoterica

I'd hoped they would reveal that Venus has been MIA because he's been in the laboratory of his cyborg production plant preparing a Mark 3 amalgamation of Callum Wilson, McGoldrick and Leon Clarke, ready to fire us to league safety and cup glory....
Bring out the McGold Willeon.

Users who are viewing this thread