More Images from Jimmy's Hill (1 Viewer)

Astute

Found a few of them pics a bit sad. Our young fans should be able to see their team in Coventry and not have to travel to Northampton. How many of the next generation are we going to lose because of being in Northampton?

My youngest lad is 4 in November. He now loves watching football on the TV. He is ready to start going to games. But when they are young I only take them to home games. How many years will it be before I can take him to a game? My eldest 3 all support teams where they were born. I don't have a problem with this. But there isn't a league club for over an hours drive from where we now live. Coventry was going to be his club. He knows the kit. His initials are CCFC. But will our nearest club......who are non league.....get him first?

simple_simon

Who is Peter Chambers?
What a bull shitting idiot.
He has written a load of crap.
I was on the Hill and well over 150 minimum.
Who went into the ground at half time?
The Police have to have accurate numbers for H&S
Do not mind people putting over different views but that was utter garbage.

If it rains we have umbrellas.

simple_simon

Is that the guy that goes on the radio?

No idea but after reading that article I have found myself not liking him very much.

I do not have a problem with anyone going into Sixfields but to come out with so much crap and lies is just as immoral as us actually paying in Northampton.

bigfatronssba

He clearly has something wrong with him.

Some sort of anger management problem I suspect.

letsallsingtogether

Just what I have come to expect from a Sixfields insider so they are the only true fans and the 10,000 stay aways are muppets well if that's the case they are welcome to it.
So they are invited to another of the bullshit forums held by Mr Fisher well I hope he has his facts right this time as he has been shown up for what he really is.......

letsallsingtogether

Well at least we have a new chant for Port vale it goes something like this

Pete Chambers what a wanker what a wanker

I'll be happy to start it off....:)

Monners

Just a wum who is somewhat unsubtley trying to create an "us and them" situation between those who go and those who don't. I was on the hill on Sunday and none of what he says is true (the bits that I can vouch for of course). He probably wasn't even there, and maybe isn't even a Cov fan - just some friendless, lonely halfwit seeking attention. (Is it Cobblers 36? - just joking mate!)

Houdi

Well at least we have a new chant for Port vale it goes something like this

Pete Chambers what a wanker what a wanker

I'll be happy to start it off....:)
Well to be honest in many ways I found his comments strangely reassuring, not so much for the bitterness he exudes but the utter desperation of his rant. The simple facts that he can't ignore was that last Sunday saw the lowest gate in the club's history, no amount of bile can disguise that simple fact. The overwhelming majority aren't going and will not go. With the colder and darker days this will likely only get worse. The club can't survive long term without 85% of its fanbase, no amount of frothing at the mouth will change that.
Not sure where he gets the idea that going to the forum is only available to season ticket holders, the club have not stated that. Plus if fans are willingly boycotting Sixfields, does he reallythink they will be bothered about a fans forum, which is on local radio anyway ,what desperation.
He is pinning his hopes on ACL folding, and presently there is no sign of that, meanwhile losses for the club steadily mount up. A new stadium, even fans going to Sixfield don't seemingly buy that nonsense.
On the Brandon stadium front, there are stox and Startrax meetings for this year upto a meeting on Boxing day, all these events are run I believe by Sandhu the current owner of the stadium. Indeed tickets are now on sale for the World Stock Car Final to be held at Brandon on Saturday September 20th 2014,a whole year away. Do people really believe Sandhu would allow ticket sales/corporate sales if any stadium sale effectively forced a World Final which is a huge event with people coming from all over Europe to be summarily cancelled.
SISU have already had to backtrack over the academy, undoubtedly something they didn't willingly do, but forced by the commercial reality they faced. They have boxed themselves into a corner, and they are relying totally on ACL folding.

Last edited:

Skybluesquirrel

Pete Chambers has previously called any investigation into the City as driven by 'left wing' propaganda - is it just lefties that would expect a football team to play in its home city? Not sure why

He's even thinks the Telegraph is driven by left wingers - quite special.

And now the SBT is compared to the Taliban... Look out for pictures of Steve and Michael taking delivery of those AK47's and then the next move will be the trust issuing a pamphlet suppressing the rights of girls to education.

hill83

Just what I have come to expect from a Sixfields insider so they are the only true fans and the 10,000 stay aways are muppets well if that's the case they are welcome to it.
So they are invited to another of the bullshit forums held by Mr Fisher well I hope he has his facts right this time as he has been shown up for what he really is.......

Just a wum who is somewhat unsubtley trying to create an "us and them" situation between those who go and those who don't.

neil-degrasse-tyson-consfused-o.gif

Nick

Administrator

Summed up perfectly, have a look at the hardcore NOPM people trying to cause a divide with fans.... I have had mailshots telling me not to go to Sixfields but to go to a BBQ or to go to a Picnic or to go to a womans game. That is hardly helping bring the divide together.

simple_simon

There were 60-70 on the hill tops. The majority left at halftime leaving about 10 there.

We know this is another lie.
Am not going to insult those who go into Sixfields so the very least you can do is give some respect to the 150+ who were on the Hill (No one went in at half time)

Skybluesquirrel

If you were inside the ground looking out, can understand why you would think everyone left at half time. Most people moved to the other corner to get a better view of the goal the city were attacking. Out of view from the 'main' stand.

That would be city fans wanting a better view of the city's goal. Not leaving.

What's more divisive?

Sisu moving the club to Northampton.
NOPM trying to gather support for a boycott in line with a poll amongst it members.
Pete chambers calling fans on the hill muppets and comparing the SBT to the Taliban.

Skybluesquirrel

Just a thought, but before we name and shame people who've put up reply posts to blogs, it might be wise to check it's not some hilarious trolling.

For example, a Pete Chambers' view on twitter is rather different to that posted on your blog...

Hadn't thought of it being someone writing under a pseudonym. He has posted there regularly. Could be someone with a vendetta against Pete Chambers the music writer...

One good thing is that its made me find out how to stop comments loading automatically...

AndreasB

there were 60- 70 and thats being generous - before the double decker arrived there were half a dozen. Dont know how many a double decker holds but it sure aint 130. Ive no axe to grind. The hill dwellers all seemed perfectly reasonable but they were a fair distance away and couldnt really be heard or noticed so Im not sure of the point. the only readable banner from the ground said "Take Note FL & FA" which was a bit odd I thought
The bus must have gone in the bus lane down the M1 as it didnt arrive until about 3.15

hill83

there were 60- 70 and thats being generous - before the double decker arrived there were half a dozen. Dont know how many a double decker holds but it sure aint 130. Ive no axe to grind. The hill dwellers all seemed perfectly reasonable but they were a fair distance away and couldnt really be heard or noticed so Im not sure of the point. the only readable banner from the ground said "Take Note FL & FA" which was a bit odd I thought
The bus must have gone in the bus lane down the M1 as it didnt arrive until about 3.15

70/15/200, all irrelevant really. No impact was made. But there was over 100. I'm just trying to help them out.

Users who are viewing this thread