More good news ! (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

this is the season!!!!!!!!!! wer ae gonna win and its gonna be cheap

all the years of hurt have set us up for this season of joy!

Gint11

Champions League in 4 years!!!!!!! Seriously though, good move. Just need to piece together a half decent team and we are going in the right direction.

Kingokings204

The club need a couple of blockbuster signings for league 1 anyway and extend the early bird prices by 1-2 weeks in line with the new store opening and a few more will sign up.

Kingokings204

The £18 match day prices are now fair and acceptable. £22 last year was too much. £4 doesn't sound a lot but it's huge to many people including families.

Even in my mind I have thought £22 is overpriced and now £18 is fair and good.

torchomatic

They could be free and some fucker on here would moan with a "yeah, but..."

Great prices.

Surely nobody can use price as an excuse for not going now...

ajsccfc

Seems to be that if you buy online for the cheaper price, collection is only available if you wait until close to the day at which point you just get it from the ticket office. Seeing as sellouts don't seem to be a danger, they've covered that quite well for people who don't want to pay postage (assuming that isn't free).

Ian1779

They could be free and some fucker on here would moan with a "yeah, but..."

Maybe they can only afford one free ticket what with the 'those who will not be named but play with an Oval ball' giving them away like a cheap whore.

Nick

Administrator
Near enough every person I know who always gives it the "Oh it is only a fiver I'll go up" always tends to buy so much overpriced warm beer from the kiosks after moaning about how they can't afford to pay full price.

hill83

Near enough every person I know who always gives it the "Oh it is only a fiver I'll go up" always tends to buy so much overpriced warm beer from the kiosks after moaning about how they can't afford to pay full price.

I wouldn't pay over £20 for a ticket but I'd happily spend £80 on beer.

hill83

I never drink at the Ricoh because of the long drive home to Dorset - but is it really £5 for a bottle of warm Carlsberg? :eek:

Something daft like that, can't remember the exact price. Never had a warm one although it does taste like it's been strained through a tramps sock.

tom88

£18 is a step in the right direction but I still think it costs too much generally to watch 3rd tier football in this country.

TBF if people were that bothered then they would take advantage of season ticket or match packages.

This is why they are priced at that to encourage more fans to buy up front for the season.

mark82

TBF if people were that bothered then they would take advantage of season ticket or match packages.

This is why they are priced at that to encourage more fans to buy up front for the season.

Think I'll get one of the match packages again this year. Will wait and see how the price compares to buying individual tickets for each match.

Ashdown

Something daft like that, can't remember the exact price. Never had a warm one although it does taste like it's been strained through a tramps sock.

The beer on the Ricoh concourses really is poor, I can't stand weak stuff like Carling or Carlsberg 3.8 %. Quite frankly I've forced down a few historically but of late prefer to have a few decent beers somewhere on the way. On the way could now extend to different venues thanks to the train stop as well.

Users who are viewing this thread