More Gang Nonsense (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Somebody shot in Stoke Aldermoor and then somebody on an Electric Scooter shooting at a car.

A fucking electric scooter.

Nick

Administrator
I've tried to persuade family members into action but I Only hear yeah buts .
Here's a thought ,you can buy what I assume are road legal vespa style electric scooters from India for around £1200.
Bargain!

You are too soft, I just jack these.

scooter-eagle-red.jpg

bringbackrattles

I've moved from the flats in Bell Green to a " quieter" area by Potters Green. I've been here for just over 2 months and in that time a lad got hit with an axe just a hundred yards from here, and on Sunday afternoon on the fields at the back someone got shot. So I've come to the conclusion no matter where you live now, anything can happen at any time.

clint van damme

You are too soft, I just jack these.

scooter-eagle-red.jpg

ever seen the fella, obviously an ex biker of some sort in his younger days, who drives around on a custom one made to look like a motor bike, chromed handle bars the lot. Always brightens my day when I see him. Generally cutting through Earlsdon or the fringe of the city centre on his mean machine.

Ian1779

They have a batch of these near the Uni in Northampton (which is next to our school)
The plan is you just leave them when they are done and they get collected, but all the tinpot gangster kids have been trying to steal them and rock up to school on them.

Look like right bellends.

bringbackrattles

All these shootings are related heard the one last night is linked to the one by where I live on Sunday. Helicopter hovering late last night over the roads and fields, and hear a large police presence in Bell Green too.

Users who are viewing this thread