Mobile Site (1 Viewer)

mark82

Anyone having problems with this forum on the mobile site at the moment? Looks like something changed a few days back and I now can't hit the reply button at the bottom of threads. Don't know if its just me.

Nick

Administrator
Can you try it in a different browser? Nothing has changed I am aware of (I havent done anything)

shmmeee

When I go edit it a post it just deletes it instead.

Yes! Came to post this.

I thought it was my fat fingers hitting the delete button by mistake but I've been extra careful and replicated it several times.

I'm using Chrome for Android 5.01 on a SM910F (Galaxy Note 4).

If I click edit it goes to the edit screen but as soon as I touch the message text area it either just returns me to the thread with my message deleted or occasionally (not recently) if gives me an error along the lines of "invalid post - tell the admin" and when I go to the thread my message is deleted.

As someone who obsessively reedits his posts this is really winding me up.

shmmeee

(Grrr this should be an edit)

It's been happening consistently since the recent site change.

wingy

Yes! Came to post this.

I thought it was my fat fingers hitting the delete button by mistake but I've been extra careful and replicated it several times.

I'm using Chrome for Android 5.01 on a SM910F (Galaxy Note 4).

If I click edit it goes to the edit screen but as soon as I touch the message text area it either just returns me to the thread with my message deleted or occasionally (not recently) if gives me an error along the lines of "invalid post - tell the admin" and when I go to the thread my message is deleted.

As someone who obsessively reedits his posts this is really winding me up.

Same here

Nick

Administrator
Have had a look but can't see anything glaring.

So if you do an edit, and then save it it just deletes the whole post?

armybike

So if you do an edit, and then save it it just deletes the whole post?

If you click edit and then scroll down the screen once you click into the edit box the posts deletes (for me anyway).

Also, if you click any of these buttons, it goes to the Search option instead -

Users who are viewing this thread