Mobile screen protector (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Does any one know any reputable brands that do them for more obscure phones?

Got a new phone a recently, went for a Xiaomi mi 11. Loving it so far but having troubles trying to find a decent screen protector. It came with one per installed which I instantly scratched 🤦

I then got a 'tempered glass' one from eBay but it was terrible, the fingerprint sensor didn't work and there were unresponsive patches

I then went for a pricier branded Spegan Neofilm one which was one of the fiddliest experiences to install I have ever had. Wish I'd read reviews everyone says the same. It involved a wet install. It's on but it looks shite! Also dubious how much protection it really offers.

I can't seem to find any good branded glass ones anywhere, Amazon and eBay are just full of crappy generic ones

I'm really twitchy about not having one as the last phone I had I dropped and cracked within a month of getting.

Any suggestions or links very welcome.

Also open to sturdy cases or wraps, Just want to keep it nice for longer than my last one!

wingy

Does any one know any reputable brands that do them for more obscure phones?

Got a new phone a recently, went for a Xiaomi mi 11. Loving it so far but having troubles trying to find a decent screen protector. It came with one per installed which I instantly scratched 🤦

I then got a 'tempered glass' one from eBay but it was terrible, the fingerprint sensor didn't work and there were unresponsive patches

I then went for a pricier branded Spegan Neofilm one which was one of the fiddliest experiences to install I have ever had. Wish I'd read reviews everyone says the same. It involved a wet install. It's on but it looks shite! Also dubious how much protection it really offers.

I can't seem to find any good branded glass ones anywhere, Amazon and eBay are just full of crappy generic ones

I'm really twitchy about not having one as the last phone I had I dropped and cracked within a month of getting.

Any suggestions or links very welcome.

Also open to sturdy cases or wraps, Just want to keep it nice for longer than my last one!
Not certain but there is a Very good stall just outside of Tesco's at the arena.
The indoor mall part.
Certainly plenty of wraps anyway.

Alkhen

Not certain but there is a Very good stall just outside of Tesco's at the arena.
The indoor mall part.
Certainly plenty of wraps anyway.

I found those places decent for cases but have had some dubious tempered glass screen protectors in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread