mk dons win a step too far? but not end of the world (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

no bailey or mcg is huge, if we get a draw or a win it will be massive

but even if we lose i hope fans dont lose hope, january could be huge for us with 4-5 victories possible from our 6 league games

any points at mk dons will be a huge bonus in my mind.

we are on course!

Last edited:

CJparker

Sounds a bit defeatist ... with our run of form recently we may be able to do MKD even without MCG and Bailey

covcity4life

Sounds a bit defeatist ... with our run of form recently we may be able to do MKD even without MCG and Bailey

lol i had to giggle considering most find me to be the most deluded and optimistic lol

p.s i agree we CAN do something vs mk ,im not writing it off

Astute

I have put £200 on us to win. The odds are massive. Their best players are out injured. They just got beat 4-2 at home by Warsaw. We will have a big following. We have won last 5 away games.

We will win.

wingy

ITs easy to speak in hindsight when the Mayans are'nt around to defend themselves.:thinking about::facepalm:

Last edited:
I have put £200 on us to win. The odds are massive. Their best players are out injured. They just got beat 4-2 at home by Warsaw. We will have a big following. We have won last 5 away games.

We will win.

What price did you get us at and with who? i've seen us at 3's .

Chipfat

If i was MR i would be telling the players to take an opportunity they now have to make an impact without Mcgoldrick and Bailey in the side.. Go and win and all the league will be looking at us as a real threat to go up the table in 2013, big chance to make a very big statement Saturday, lets hope we take it.....

skybluesteve76

Huge game! The days when the players don't turn up seem to be long gone!
I understand us all being very sceptical because we are all waiting to come crashing back down to earth!
I've just cursed us......three nil home win!

johnwillomagic

I think we only have Bailey & McGoldrick out which are big players......but they have about five key players out, Gleeson, Chadwick, Otsemobor..etc,.

I think our strength in depth is better as well.......though this is the first real test of that in a while some fringe players need to seize their opportunity if they get it .....Elliot, Barton, Fleck, McDonald, Thomas...even Rod!

I would expect MK dons to react as boss would have kicked them up the ass after last game but still see us getting at least a draw.

I think it will be 1-1 or 2-1 to City but it will be close. PUSB

bazzacv4

If i was MR i would be telling the players to take an opportunity they now have to make an impact without Mcgoldrick and Bailey in the side.. Go and win and all the league will be looking at us as a real threat to go up the table in 2013, big chance to make a very big statement Saturday, lets hope we take it.....

Could not have said it better myself

covcity4life

Even if we lose, I think 7 points is still a decent return from Doncaster, Preston, Stevanage, MK Dons

yup no matter what we are set for 2013 promoton push

gleeson and chadwick are cited as the biggest misses by mk dons fans

Users who are viewing this thread