MK Dons Thread (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

We seem to have forgotten that there's a game tomorrow. Did something happen this week ;)

I'm going for the win 2-1

LB87ccfc

MK Been scoring goals so this will be a open attacking game with thrills and spills along the way.. a closely fought battle between two open attacking sides... 2.2 I think as well

Marty

3-0 to us. Can you pay on the day? Haven't got a ticket and working tomorrow morning. If I finish early enough I want to go.

Kneeza

Last time we left somewhere else to move to the Ricoh, I seem to remember us twatting someone 6-2.
It seems to me that the time is ripe!

(Yes I know the circumstances and timing are somewhat different, but MK definitely deserve some of that!).

shmmeee

4-3 Thriller, like the good old days of last season. 2 x Tudgay, Pugh, Jackson (off the bench to make himself a hero).

That MK Forum thread is kinda sad.

6 Generations

Good luck to the city today .

Unfortunately I cannot go, but I'm sure if our loyal fans sing together then the team will deliver the points.

PUSB

Ashdown

With renewed vigour and affiliation I'm praying more than anything we stay undefeated in the lead up to the big return !

cornoccfc

Just like watching Brasil!

The yellow kit has been confirmed as the 3rd kit for the season, and will be worn today.

PUSB!

Rusty Trombone

I think MK will be too strong for us in every department, but I thought that about Sheff and Barnsley, so 2:2 for me, theirs will involve a terrible defensive mix up, and one of ours will be an own goal.

chiefdave

Just like watching Brasil!

The yellow kit has been confirmed as the 3rd kit for the season, and will be worn today.

PUSB!

Why are we not wearing our 1st kit? Doesn't clash with MK does it, unless they've added a load of blue this year.

Sick Boy

Why are we not wearing our 1st kit? Doesn't clash with MK does it, unless they've added a load of blue this year.

I think it is to do with sponsorship deal maybe, not really a big deal though, our home shirt isn't the best anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread