MK Dons -The Yardstick (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

MK Dons attendance my prediction 3,000- 4,000 or 5,000 at the very most -half of the 9,000 + following last year fans have had enough and this could be a yardstick for the future - Can this club cannot see they are losing supporters and will not get them back

letsallsingtogether

Just over 1600 according to the club. I think a lot will depend on the next 2 results, lose them both and I don't think we'll reach 3k

Well 4 of us that went the last 2 seasons have decided not to go 2 of them went to every away game last season!!
Keep being told we are hypocrites for supporting a franchise team by people who in turn go to Northampton so fuck it making a stand this season even thou I don't actually agree.

Will do the gardening instead weather permitting!!!!!!!

skybluefred

Well 4 of us that went the last 2 seasons have decided not to go 2 of them went to every away game last season!!
Keep being told we are hypocrites for supporting a franchise team by people who in turn go to Northampton so fuck it making a stand this season even thou I don't actually agree.

I'll organise a rain dance for you.

Snozz_is_god

I went to MK Dons last year, but I won't be going this year, primarily because I'm on holiday, but also not happy as last year I had my car keyed & the tyres slashed.

North York’s Blue

Personally I couldn't give a fuck what other people say we should do, I don't buy into this 'shouldn't go to MK Dons bollocks'.

skybluetony176

6 off us went last season. I have no plans to go this season and at least 2 others feel the same and 1 undecided as it stands

bringbackrattles

I've been there the last two seasons and loved both days out but unsure about this one now.
I was looking forward to it but will probably leave it till the last minute and see how I feel as all this will we be going back home or not is doing my head in !

shmmeee

Plenty don't fancy it more because the team are struggling. Let's be honest eh.

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

Some maybe. I decided not to go before the season started.

Will be interesting to see at the end of the season whether home and away gates are down much. Assuming we don't come back I course.

covboy1987

Agreed. Plenty have tended to lose interest when the team is struggling. Where did the 87 crowds vanish to? What about the Premier League ones? The Championship ones?

That was more the hangers on that we lost when things got tough- issues is we are now starting to lose the die hearts

skybluetony176

Plenty don't fancy it more because the team are struggling. Let's be honest eh.

Plenty went last year while the team were struggling. If it weren't for the reluctant loan signings we would have lost last year and I don't think a team that's only played 2 competitive games can be classed as struggling. It's an unfavourable start to a season. Let's be honest eh.

skybluelee

MK Dons attendance my prediction 3,000- 4,000 or 5,000 at the very most -half of the 9,000 + following last year fans have had enough and this could be a yardstick for the future - Can this club cannot see they are losing supporters and will not get them back

9,000+? Try just under 7.

skybluelee

Just over 1600 according to the club. I think a lot will depend on the next 2 results, lose them both and I don't think we'll reach 3k

As we are nowhere near selling out the initial allocation is there a possibility that the club will turn down the offer of more (like they did for Arsenal cup game) because they will bear the cost of any unsold tickets? Could mean we end up taking 2,400 max.

North York’s Blue

As we are nowhere near selling out the initial allocation is there a possibility that the club will turn down the offer of more (like they did for Arsenal cup game) because they will bear the cost of any unsold tickets? Could mean we end up taking 2,400 max.

Different situation with Arsenal, they were able to sell the extra tickets to their own fans. MK Dons will let us have as much as we want up to the 9k max. I think that there were still tickets for sale on the gate last year.

skybluelee

Different situation with Arsenal, they were able to sell the extra tickets to their own fans. MK Dons will let us have as much as we want up to the 9k max. I think that there were still tickets for sale on the gate last year.

Of course. Fair enough. I won't worry that I haven't bought mine yet then.

fernandopartridge

Plenty went last year while the team were struggling. If it weren't for the reluctant loan signings we would have lost last year and I don't think a team that's only played 2 competitive games can be classed as struggling. It's an unfavourable start to a season. Let's be honest eh.
Tony they were just outside the play offs having overcome a 10 point deficit

skybluetony176

Tony they were just outside the play offs having overcome a 10 point deficit

Unless I've got completely muddled up we were ravaged with injuries and hadn't won in a few games at the time of the MK game and SP reluctantly signed a couple of lonees to make numbers up. We weren't in the slump we experienced after Xmas but my memory is that it was a warning sign of what was to come.

ccfcmad1

Got my tickets through the post for the dons and swindon games the other day, will be my first games of the season realy looking foward to footy beer and banter again! Me and 4 mates are going the dons game would be great if we could top the 7k but that looks very unlikely I think 5k will be more realistic tickets sales usually pick up the week leading up to the game

Neutral Fan

Obviously peeps will make their own decisions. And fair enough. FWIW I fear SISU treat CCFC as their "sports franchise". Personally, I turned down free tickets to watch my team play Franchise FC on principle. I hope many CCFC fans do too, given the current situation. Winkie inspired SISU...not good!

shmmeee

Obviously peeps will make their own decisions. And fair enough. FWIW I fear SISU treat CCFC as their "sports franchise". Personally, I turned down free tickets to watch my team play Franchise FC on principle. I hope many CCFC fans do too, given the current situation. Winkie inspired SISU...not good!

Rubbish.

Where would we be moved to? Northampton?

skybluelee

Jesus christ, you are dull. Can't you bore people on gmk instead?

skybluelee

Got my tickets through the post for the dons and swindon games the other day, will be my first games of the season realy looking foward to footy beer and banter again! Me and 4 mates are going the dons game would be great if we could top the 7k but that looks very unlikely I think 5k will be more realistic tickets sales usually pick up the week leading up to the game

We are a long way off 5. Can't see that myself. If we beat Barnsley I reckon it will be pushing 4.

Users who are viewing this thread