Match Thread MK Dons Coach Travel £12 (1 Viewer)

Soccer Express

FA Cup Travel
MK Dons v Coventry City
Saturday 27th January 2018

Join the Cov express to Milton Keynes
Coach Travel only £12 per seat
To Book just call 0333 444 0226
10am-10pm 7 Days
Coaches depart 12.15
Transport Museum
Millennium Place
Coventry
Cv1 1jd
Limited availability

Adge

£15 with the club last time I looked they were on coach 5
Don't know why people pay that when there are far more reasonable coaches on offer. Loads of boozers are advertising travel to MKD.

CJ_covblaze

Jimbo from TnS is also doing it for 12 quid from the Wallace. Leaves at 11:15. The 15 quid the club are charging is really 16 due to the booking fee. That’s 33% more than what the original poster and Jimbo are charging. They’re a business, need to make money and have filled 5 coaches so fair cop I suppose.

Something I do feel the club are missing out on is a pick up elsewhere. Why not stop off in somewhere like Rugby on the way? They’d get a load more use it. Same goes for Wembley. Probably would’ve filled an extra few coaches from there, Nuneaton, Beduff, Warwick, Leam, Kenilworth, etc for that.

NortonSkyBlue

Jimbo from TnS is also doing it for 12 quid from the Wallace. Leaves at 11:15. The 15 quid the club are charging is really 16 due to the booking fee. That’s 33% more than what the original poster and Jimbo are charging. They’re a business, need to make money and have filled 5 coaches so fair cop I suppose.

Something I do feel the club are missing out on is a pick up elsewhere. Why not stop off in somewhere like Rugby on the way? They’d get a load more use it. Same goes for Wembley. Probably would’ve filled an extra few coaches from there, Nuneaton, Beduff, Warwick, Leam, Kenilworth, etc for that.
For the Wembley final all the Cov express coaches from Nuneaton and Bedworth were sold out. The demand is there.

CJ_covblaze

For the Wembley final all the Cov express coaches from Nuneaton and Bedworth were sold out. The demand is there.

Without doubt. They could just try it for a game where we know we’re going to get a big attendance. Mansfield and Notts County spring to mind. For Leam/Warks/Ken I’m sure Juggy can help with someone to run it and promote it.

James Raffell is looking to do another coach, anybody that needs it phone him on 07508307046

Users who are viewing this thread