Mist in the crowd (1 Viewer)

FulltimeWum

First game since Tranmere away. Enjoyable day. Queues on the concourse were a nightmare.

Who on earth let all the wet wipes have those silly vapes.

I was in a cloud of ckone mixed with raspberry. Vile devices.

Evo1883

It was disgusting.
As disgusting as sheafs pass ?
giphy.gif

FulltimeWum

Which one? He misplaced about a dozen. Possibly more, couldn't see due to the smoke box from Mr G's being planted infront of my face.

FulltimeWum

They had a remarkable device to pour beer. Like the toaster treadmill but for pouring beer. At a press of a button, 3 or 6 pints would be poured from mechanical udders. Then there was a wait of many lustrums before the till staff could grasp aforementioned beverage. Bonus points for the person in car park B singing Sweet Caroline whilst we waited for the barricades to be broken.

wingy

They had a remarkable device to pour beer. Like the toaster treadmill but for pouring beer. At a press of a button, 3 or 6 pints would be poured from mechanical udders. Then there was a wait of many lustrums before the till staff could grasp aforementioned beverage. Bonus points for the person in car park B singing Sweet Caroline whilst we waited for the barricades to be broken.
IDK if this is giving me Spandau ballet vibes or Victor Hugo, Shönberg/Boublil or Cameron McIntosh' translated efforte.

letsallsingtogether

Tbf I would rather have vape gas then that smell of B O from the geezer who looks like he has just stepped out of Mr Gs.

Then there are the twats who think it's alright leaning on your shoulder because they cant hold their beer and can hardly stand.
But hey put it behind you we got a draw.

Users who are viewing this thread