Missing girl found :) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
1651702.jpg

Missing schoolgirl Shannon Matthews has been found alive 24 days after she disappeared.
She was discovered around a mile away at the home of a man who is related to her stepfather, say Sky sources.

Full story here

Glad to see she is safe and well but got knows how it is staying with random blokes?

Nick

Administrator
Will just have to wait and see what has happened. I mean she could have run away, kidnapped, anything.

BeefCurtains

Anyone notice how there was no media coverage for her like there was for Maddie ?

The Uglier/Poorer the child the less media coverage ?

Nick

Administrator
BeefCurtains said:
Anyone notice how there was no media coverage for her like there was for Maddie ?

The Uglier/Poorer the child the less media coverage ?

Totally Agree! Also her mum hasnt got 2 mill in the bank from it?

Phoenix

Well it was nice that they found her safe and well, could have been totally different

I did think the worst when I first heard she went missing, so many weirdos around it's hard not to

skyblue_goddess

They think it's a hoax now don't they though, that the family knew about it and had set it up because of the amount of money raised when Maddy went missing! I hope to God it isn't true!

Phoenix

It's weird that she hasn't been returned home straight away. I would have thought that was the first thing the Police would have done after they found her.

IF what you say is true Goddess, people won't be too pleased :evil: I don't think many people would find joking about a child going missing for some quick cash is funny.

God what a fooked up world we live in if you're right :cry:

skyblue_goddess

Phoenix said:
It's weird that she hasn't been returned home straight away. I would have thought that was the first thing the Police would have done after they found her.

IF what you say is true Goddess, people won't be too pleased :evil: I don't think many people would find joking about a child going missing for some quick cash is funny.

God what a fooked up world we live in if you're right :cry:

I hope it wasn't what happened :( :(

You're right, it's a horrible world we live in now.

Users who are viewing this thread