miracle needed (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

after last night games and the games that have gone before i am now praying that their is some skyblue knights out their our club needs help to get sisu gone . This is got to be the lowest ebb in a skyblue heart.

my club as been ruined and i for one will never ever forgive these mupperts in charge the sooner they go the better because while they are in charge nothing goiong to change.pusb

Diehard Si

Can we please remove all sharp objects and dangerous substances.

Another clincally depressed person seemingly oblivious to the fact we are appointing a new manager soon.

Yes it's awful, but it's not the end of the world!

ccfcway

wahey, the 13th new manager in 13 years will save the day and turn thius club around :D

why didnt we just go stright to the 13th instead of employing the otrher 12 blokes ;)

kg82

wahey, the 13th new manager in 13 years will save the day and turn thius club around :D

why didnt we just go stright to the 13th instead of employing the otrher 12 blokes ;)

Well we seem to have gone straight to the 13th from the 11th? Surely not counting caretaker managers.

Diehard Si

We probably will sack him in a year or 2 as well, but for gods sake lets at least give them a chance first! These are a good bunch of players, we've seen them perform this season. It's not as if we're left with total rubbish.

torchomatic

Well, the majority on here seemed pretty happy to get rid of the 12th. They got what they wanted, didn't they?

skyblueman

We probably will sack him in a year or 2 as well, but for gods sake lets at least give them a chance first! These are a good bunch of players, we've seen them perform this season. It's not as if we're left with total rubbish.

They've rubbish if they can't be arsed to put the effort in...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
we dont need a miracle ........ we need bucket loads of positive leadership ........ werent Reading at the bottom of the Championship this time last season ....... now in the premiership. I distrust and disagree with some of the things TF says in his PR but he is absolutely right in identifying the need for positive direction and breaking the cycle of failure/mediocrity ...... it isnt always about the money though.

aodea

Im at the point now where i dont think a new manager would make much of a differnce to the overall situation, sir alex, Jose, Dennis wise dont matter we are still up a creek without a paddle.

theprince

we dont need a miracle ........ we need bucket loads of positive leadership ........ werent Reading at the bottom of the Championship this time last season ....... now in the premiership. I distrust and disagree with some of the things TF says in his PR but he is absolutely right in identifying the need for positive direction and breaking the cycle of failure/mediocrity ...... it isnt always about the money though.
I believe Reading are brokered by a mega rich Russian. The problem is getting the message across to fans what dire straights we are in. In Coventry's case it is all about money, we have none, sisu have none, their hedge fund capital has shrunk from around £750million to less than a hundred million and falling.

Covstu

I am no sisu fan but they have not done anything wrong this season, the fans asked for 3 things; get rid of the manager, drop ticket prices and bring in some players. They have done all three so in my view they have lived up to promises this season. On another note, fans complained that they did not communicate enough so when they do, and get on their back about not believing them! Can they ever win!

WestEndAgro

Good God are they really hemoraging money at that rate, other than CCFC what other investments have they messed up ?

mark82

Good God are they really hemoraging money at that rate, other than CCFC what other investments have they messed up ?

Not sure if you have noticed but there has been a little decline in the economy since they have taken over. They are a hedge fund so would have been hit hard. It is no coincidence this has impacted their spending on the football club.

theprince

I am no sisu fan but they have not done anything wrong this season, the fans asked for 3 things; get rid of the manager, drop ticket prices and bring in some players. They have done all three so in my view they have lived up to promises this season. On another note, fans complained that they did not communicate enough so when they do, and get on their back about not believing them! Can they ever win!
SISU haven't put a penny piece into the team this season or last. They have sold or let go a number of our best players and replaced them with hopefuls which is exactly what the 2 Frenchmen are as is Barton and Jennings and if they come up trumps they will be sold. Kevin Kilban who s mid thirties and a three iffy loanees. Please tell me any fee spent on a player this or last season.

theprince

Who knows but when they acquired City they had i believe 14 investors funding that project some foriegn and atleast 4 Brits, i believe they have gone just how many of the original 14 are left who knows. But financially i don't think SISU have a pot to piss in.

WestEndAgro

Who knows but when they acquired City they had i believe 14 investors funding that project some foriegn and atleast 4 Brits, i believe they have gone just how many of the original 14 are left who knows. But financially i don't think SISU have a pot to piss in.

You claim they had 750 million and now they have less than 100 million, it sounds to me like one of the biggest mishaps since Mr Ratner said his Jewlery wasn't very good !

theprince

Well you can do anything with figures. Perhaps i should have said they claimed to have a hedge fund of £750 mill. Perhaps and this is just speculation they acquired us to get their hands on reddy cash. Since their arrival they have sold Fox, Dann, Gunnarsson, Turner, Bigi, Keogh, Best are there more ? They did buy Eastwood and Westwood but got their fingers burnt one because Eastwood was crap and Westwood shafted them by leaving on a Bosman.

theprince

Getting SISU out of our club is our only root to survival. I believe they will fold the business sooner or later. Still haven't paid the rent and simply can't afford to

I want sisu to do one as much as anyone but really think AT built a squad good enough to get promoted with the budget they gave him. All we need is a good manager

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I believe Reading are brokered by a mega rich Russian. The problem is getting the message across to fans what dire straights we are in. In Coventry's case it is all about money, we have none, sisu have none, their hedge fund capital has shrunk from around £750million to less than a hundred million and falling.

please provide the source of the claim about the hedge fund value .......... equally the claims about the members of the various funds that bought in where did you get the details...... especially given that no accounts have been or were required to be filed in respect of any of the funds.

none of that of course changes the fact that it isnt just about the money ..... it is just as much about having people good at their job and knowing what they are doing....... clearly up until now it has been pretty clear that hardly anyone knew what they were doing on and off the pitch

theprince

please provide the source of the claim about the hedge fund value .......... equally the claims about the members of the various funds that bought in where did you get the details...... especially given that no accounts have been or were required to be filed in respect of any of the funds.

none of that of course changes the fact that it isnt just about the money ..... it is just as much about having people good at their job and knowing what they are doing....... clearly up until now it has been pretty clear that hardly anyone knew what they were doing on and off the pitch
Do they now then ?

As for the other parts of the thread find the facts yourself, it is out there.

Sick Boy

Getting SISU out of our club is our only root to survival. I believe they will fold the business sooner or later. Still haven't paid the rent and simply can't afford to

When is the takeover happening Ric...I mean theprince?

Grendel

I don't think it is, sadly, not by the chinaman anyhow.

Don't tell me, he spent all his money on a new front door at the Wing Wah.

Users who are viewing this thread