Mine Pi - Crypto (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

Please delete if now allowed - contains a referral link

Is anyone else on here use MinePi on their phone? I've been using a few days and seems genuine. Note it isn't free money and isn't advertising as being so. Who knows, if it takes off one day, you may own some units of Pi that will be of value. It more than likely will never launch as an official coin and will be worth zero for its entirety, but they did say that about Bitcoin...!

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (alexhewlett) as your invitation code.

Clearly you don't have to use my referral link either.

clarke1234

I’ve seen this before. Although it’s not directly a scam in itself. It uses your phone to mine profit them while giving you access to merely nothing. It’s not worth your time and will just ruin your battery

Alex1987

Supposedly doesn't drain your battery....I've not noticed any noticeable change so far. Again, more than accept people to be sceptical on this but thought I'd put it out there anyhow. I'd suggest independent research before signing up in any case (goes without saying)

shmmeee

Nah. All scams. You’d be better off setting up your own mining rig but TBH with electricity prices here unless you luck out and pick some coin that goes through the roof, it’ll cost more to mine than you’ll ever make.

Alex1987

Probably both right to be fair, though seems very little effort/downside to take a punt!

As I say, research yourself before deciding.

Users who are viewing this thread