Milton Keynes away (1 Viewer)

joemercersaces

Three tickets bought direct from MK Dons, yes I know they're a bunch of shysters like SISU but this will be first game of the season for me and the two lads. As I was getting them lad rushed in to say Joe Murphy had saved a penalty. I suspect there may be a few of us there. Train to Bletchley and a few beers, can't wait.
PUSB

Hod dog

i bought 6 today, keep getting good results I can't see why we couldn't take 5000+ now the upper tier is done

pusbccfc

Honestly, keep this run going, we could take 6k

ecky

just bought 5 tickets robbing gits charged me an admin fee, a booking fee and postage........unbelievable?

LB87ccfc

No reason not to go, all this bollocks they are like sisu... did AFC Wimbledon fans think that when they went to MK and took the piss for the day? Nope!

Jackoskyblue

Maybe the trust could organise a back the boys day for this game as we would be allowed as much as we could sell. Sell out as much as we can everyone in sky blue, sky blue balloons inflatables the lot. Trust could put on a few coaches for those who dont want to use club coaches, just all about getting behind the lads! Sound like a plan ?

steveo1987

Maybe the trust could organise a back the boys day for this game as we would be allowed as much as we could sell. Sell out as much as we can everyone in sky blue, sky blue balloons inflatables the lot. Trust could put on a few coaches for those who dont want to use club coaches, just all about getting behind the lads! Sound like a plan ?

If you/they have principles,you/they should boycott it....end of

Jackoskyblue

And it's comments like that which create more division between fans. I said its all about "backing the boys" not all about "which fan has the best principles and should be awarded fan of the year for their outstanding views and kind consideration for the rest of the footballing world so lets all boycott the game day" somehow I think the 2nd isn't as catchy

If you/they have principles,you/they should boycott it....end of

Kingokings204

We wont get 5k to MK this year in my opinion. Last year the team was doing well with no points penalty and playing good football and over the xmas period everyone comes out as there is nothing else to do and everyone is off. Would love to see it 5k plus but unless we win every game between now and then I don't see it. also last year was so good I obviously was there I cant see a repeat as lightning doesn't strike twice does it?

Cov steve

Anyone else using the choose seats option only getting a very small section to pick from???? Thro MK website.

LastGarrison

Anyone else using the choose seats option only getting a very small section to pick from???? Thro MK website.

I would imgaine because the rest have been allocated to Cov to sell?

That is just a complete guess though and not substantiated by any hard evidence. :D

kg82

I don't like politics at the best of times and hate how it's infiltrated the thing I love most in the world.

I'm not there this season (in a little place called Heathrow waiting for a flight to India) but will hopefully be able to keep up to date in a pub there (anybody know if they have sky in terminal 5?)

lordsummerisle

And it's comments like that which create more division between fans. I said its all about "backing the boys" not all about "which fan has the best principles and should be awarded fan of the year for their outstanding views and kind consideration for the rest of the footballing world so lets all boycott the game day" somehow I think the 2nd isn't as catchy

"Backing the boys" by giving money to a franchise club, whilst not "backing the boys" at Sixfields because some think it will become a franchise club?

Thinking as joined up as always on here.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Heres hoping MK Dons fans buy 6000+ tickets direct from SISU when they play at Northants.....

...Just for the reaction on here !!

jesus-wept

We will sell out all the tickets they give us and more and I predict this will be the big "back the boys" party that has been needed for a while, and what a smack in the eye for Sepalla and sisu if we did take 7000+ there. I think had there been another 1000 tickets available for the Wolves game we would have sold them too. I also think opposing clubs are wiseing up to our away following and see us as a bit of a cash bonus in these times of dwindling gates. I remember this in the JH years of the 60s our away following was massive and teams were rubbing their hands on the extra fans at the matches

Changeyourface

What the board of Wimbledon FC did to their fans was a million times worse than anything SISU have done to us. Nice to see everybody's sticking to their principals now it doesn't directly concern them.

shmmeee

What the board of Wimbledon FC did to their fans was a million times worse than anything SISU have done to us. Nice to see everybody's sticking to their principals now it doesn't directly concern them.

I take it you also boycotted the Arsenal game last season?

skybluelee

"Backing the boys" by giving money to a franchise club, whilst not "backing the boys" at Sixfields because some think it will become a franchise club?

Thinking as joined up as always on here.

We support Coventry City. We don't support MK Dons. We also don't support Wimbledon. We have to fight our own battle as nobody else will fight it for us. Ask the 1,200 Sheff U fans that turned up to Shitfields last week and the 800 LO fans last night.

The message to SISU is that we do not recognise their groundshare farce, and the best way to do that is to boycott home matches and to fill our away allocations.

What's difficult to understand about that?

skybluelee

But Wimbledon themselves sold out their away allocation at MK Dons last year. For that reason alone your argument doesn't stack up.

Covstu

I go to Sixfields as i want to watch footbal (good game last night by the way!) and i will goto MK! if we evaluated every club owner for any dealings in the past, no one would go and watch football FFS! Just go and enjoy the day!

joemercersaces

We're not talking about principled stands against apartheid here are we?

Nobody, well nobody sensible, is suggesting that each and every game has to be evaluated against the reputation of the host club before an individual finds it acceptable to their conscience to attend.

Here is my position. I support Coventry City and usually, as in the last 40 odd years have shown that support by attending home matches and some away matches.

I can't go to home matches now because I strongly disagree with the owners making a unilateral decision that they have the right to take Coventry City out of Coventry when there is a well established stadium in place. In my view going to Northampton tacitly, morally and financially supports that move by the owners so I won't go there, ever. I still want to support the team and would have gone to Wolves and elsewhere other commitments permitting. I disagree with what MK did to Wimbledon in the past but my judgement is that it is more important to me to go there than not to go there. Others may have different views about that and about Sixfields, that is up to them. You can call me hypocritical until you're blue in the face, I don't think I am because my issue is with Cov being removed from Cov, but I don't really care what you think of me.

Users who are viewing this thread