Millwall banner (1 Viewer)

CJparker

Anyone know what it said? Apparently several people have been arrested after they targeted Marvin Sordell.

I have been to all 92 league grounds and the Den was the only place where I heard racist chanting - it was virulent and widespread in their home end, and it went totally unpunished - this was in 2007

CJparker

Chumps....apart from the moronic racism, he wasn't even playing in the game! They must be really wound up about it

Sutty

There was a bit of talk that Sordell was racially abused somewhere else. People basically accused him of making it up. Clearly some twats decided it would be funny to give him a bit.

wingy

He played there recently and was racially abused and following an investigation a 13 old has been banned ,i guess the idea is to stick 2 fingers up at their own clubs heirachy and the authorities.They really are sad bunch of lowlife what with their mocking of Leeds and two fans being stabbed to death in Istanbul.:mad:

LastGarrison

It called him a c**t.

I've heard racist chanting at various grounds including Highfield Road (from the Geordies) and at the Crisp Bowl (from Cov fans) so to say it is just big bad old Millwall is slightly unfair.

Otis

They called him it though because he reported the abuse.

So, is what they are saying is that it was okay to racially abuse him and that he shouldn't have reported it?

Otis

Like you see someone get murdered but it would be wrong to grass them up?

Welcome to Kraysville!

Otis

True, but don't see how anyone can find it funny when the banner is in response to someone reporting racism.

Does seem very odd to find anything amusing in that.

In my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread