mifsud not playing for coventry city again (1 Viewer)

City Nut

o dear.

coleman has said that miffy wont be playing for ccfc as it wud b very difficult to pick a player who clearly states he doesnt want to play for us.

daveccfc

I think that is only right to be honest. Players wearing the shirt should be proud and giving 110%.

Nick

Administrator
It looks like Coleman may have changed his mind?

Coventry City manager Chris Coleman has hinted there may be a future at the club for striker Michael Mifsud.

The Maltese international's proposed move to Bristol City collapsed last month and he remains at the Ricoh.

And Coleman told BBC Coventry & Warwickshire: "If he wants to roll his sleeves up and do his best I won't hold a grudge.

"You can't just come back in to us now, saunter in, and think you're going to go straight back into the team."

Malc51

Yep, Cookie has changed his mind alright...Miffy starting tonight on the left side of midfield...maybe just putting him in the 'shop window' so to speak...:eek:.

Later...:cool:.

Nick

Administrator
In the CET he said he is one of the 4 strikers for tonight so it looks as if he is trying to score a shed load and get Mifsud involved in the action to maybe bump his value a bit or even just let somebody see him in action.

He has probably phoned up every scout / team in the land!

jagman

Perhap's Miffy's changed his mind and want's to buckle to it down and stay. Unlikely i know but we have not heard a word from him one way or the other.

Ben

He was poor in the first half, and did ok in the second, hit a few good shots from outside the area, which we need to do.

Although like Nick said, didnt do enough to prove himself better than Coventry.

Nick

Administrator
He was poor in the first half, and did ok in the second, hit a few good shots from outside the area, which we need to do.

Although like Nick said, didnt do enough to prove himself better than Coventry.

The shots were terrible though! :(

1987ccfc

I want 110 % players who want to play for City over the last few seasons when we have had loans players they were only here to collect there wages now we have propers deals done we may see a bit of change in the teams approch to how they play. Misfid will always give us 110% while he's still with us

Users who are viewing this thread