Michael Rose (Mr Consistent) (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Have to say what a good solid signing he’s been,don’t think I’ve seen him have a bad game yet doesn’t get the credit he deserves I don’t feel but rarely puts a foot wrong in his first season in England,just gets about his business in a professional manner.

Sky Blue Harry H

Shankland must have something about him,; watched one really crap game last season he was involved in, and he did very little - based on that, I wouldn't touch him - but I suppose his goals record speaks for himself. Strange no-one else has taken the plunge, when goalscorers are so sought after?

cc84cov

Shankland must have something about him,; watched one really crap game last season he was involved in, and he did very little - based on that, I wouldn't touch him - but I suppose his goals record speaks for himself. Strange no-one else has taken the plunge, when goalscorers are so sought after?
I don’t think it will be long till we see him in England mate league 1 at least

Brighton Sky Blue

The national team already has.

Evo1883

I think the best performing defender of the last few games is far and away mcfadzean, Rose and Hyam are solid players but fadz drops almost into a sweeper role and because of early season mistakes fans tend not to notice how brilliant he's been... He holds the back line together really well

Users who are viewing this thread