Michael McIntyre (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

I’ll be fair to him, I wasn’t keen at all until I saw him live. Actually pretty good.

Adge

I’ll be fair to him, I wasn’t keen at all until I saw him live. Actually pretty good.
The other way round for me-always liked him and went to see him live and thought he was pants! The warm up act was better.

fellatio_Martinez

He dresses like a fat lesbian, acts like a drunk toddler and makes observations in varying zany tones of voice.

I find him more creepy than annoying. Definitely not funny though but that's just a matter of taste and mine is excellent.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
McIntyre is one "comedian" that I totally dislike. He continually nods his head like some nodding toy dog. His 'jokes' are totally unfunny, and the twat loves himself.
I've had funnier heart attacks!

skybluesam66

I saw him live. He was blowing through his arse from the start
Unfunny and unfit. And that does make a difference when trying to deliver a live show

skyblue1991

Seen him live twice and thought he was funny.

He's not a presenter, stick to the stand up.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Macca

I could probably cope with it more without the squealing brain dead masses in the audience. What is that noise that audiences make these days. Not quite a cheer a squeal or a scream just a mixture of all three. Equally used throughout Strictly come twatting

Tommo1993

Does he still do that send to all thing with the persons phone? I’ve had funnier ear ache

OffenhamSkyBlue

He's an example of the producers at the Beeb thinking they're on to a good thing when they find someone/something seemingly popular. He caused quite a storm the first time he was on Live at the Apollo, so they thought "oh he'd be a great presenter of a variety show". No. He wouldn't. And not only because he's one dimensional, but because that type of show is SHIT and went out with the ark!
See entry for John Bishop - brilliant stand-up, shit compere!

Oh, and wasn't The Night Manager brilliant and popular? So people ask "will there be a second series?". No, you cunts - it was a fucking John Le Carre novel - there IS no sequel!!

Otis

He's an example of the producers at the Beeb thinking they're on to a good thing when they find someone/something seemingly popular. He caused quite a storm the first time he was on Live at the Apollo, so they thought "oh he'd be a great presenter of a variety show". No. He wouldn't. And not only because he's one dimensional, but because that type of show is SHIT and went out with the ark!
See entry for John Bishop - brilliant stand-up, shit compere!

Oh, and wasn't The Night Manager brilliant and popular? So people ask "will there be a second series?". No, you cunts - it was a fucking John Le Carre novel - there IS no sequel!!
Though we keep getting sequels to James Bond and Ian Fleming died in 1964.

fatso

It must be hard trying to be a comedian on tv these days, what with all the pc rules, and an army of sad tossers just waiting to take offence.
But having said that I do find Michael McIntyre to be particularly shite.

ajsccfc

It's so much easier to blame PC culture and snowflakes than wonder why you can't get bookings while Andy Parsons gets work

ajsccfc

I have to admire him a little though. It takes a real determination to consistently have been the worst thing on Mock the Week, a show that somehow still gets made today despite commissioners having surely watched it.

Nick

Administrator
I have to admire him a little though. It takes a real determination to consistently have been the worst thing on Mock the Week, a show that somehow still gets made today despite commissioners having surely watched it.

Yeah but he has got the fake "you go, no you go, no ill go" when they go to the microphone down to a fine art by now.

Users who are viewing this thread