Michael Doyle (1 Viewer)

I_8_Doyle

Re: Craig Beattie

He can't pass, he's crap going forward, he's hardly the most ideal captain always berrating his own players and the referee, even when everyone knows he's at fault. His set pieces are poor and he thinks he's guaranteed a game every week. Not good in any player.

lew

his passing isnt great. I personaly prefer a captain that shows they are bothered and passionate such as doyle. Who would you rather have? Ward? Hall? He doesnt take set pieces any more either. so 1 less negative eh

I_8_Doyle

Actually, he does take some of the set pieces. There was one game when Fox was left back on the half way line which was a bit odd. Marcus Hall is very popular within the squad and he cares as much as anyone being a local lad. Yeah they should be passionate but they should also set an example.

Anyway, Post hijack here Nick. Split the posts mate and stick it in another section, job done.

lew

The One And Only Micky Doyle.

Decided to start a thread for everything micky. wether you love him or hate him. He is probs the most talked about man in the squad.

Personally i think he is class. Great passion for the club, great spirit and desire. Always wants to improve and always gives his very best in every match. Granted he isnt the most talented in the championship, but i reckon any team would find him as an asset.

C

COV & VILLA

i think my guinea pig can passed the ball better than micky doyle but i still like micky doyle cuz he always trys his hardest. i think with a bit of luv & support from chrissy coleman he will become a better player. he needs some1 good next 2 him who can pass the ball. hopefully kevin thornton will play a bit more cuz i don't think coleman is prejudiced against gingers or tabby cat could go in the middle.
i think that stephen hughes is the worstest midfield player we have. he reminds me of a womble. my daddy has got a dvd from the olden days of his faverit kids telly programs & when i saw a womble i 4t 2 myself "Maria, dress that thing up in a cov city kit and it would be Stephen Hughes!"

I_8_Doyle

Worstest?

So he tries his hardest? That isn't enough at this level. If that's the case then we should bring back Andy Morrell!

andy morrell true legend! did you go up to blackpool? hes not amazing but he welcomed the fans, how many players in our squad actually care much about the fans?

the thing with doyle althou he pretty cr@p we miss his edge and fight although i have to say thornton did a great job in his place vs the scum, our squad has resolved around doyle and s.hughes for years and our midfield been poor being made around them, so are they the underlying problem of it all maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread