Message to Fisher and Waggott (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Get the 3 managers on the short list tonight and speak to them

Appoint new manager tomorrow

Get new man training with the squad all day Monday

Beat Shrewsbury Tuesday :claping hands:

We need to be proactive and take action, if we lose to Shrewsbury on Tuesday then the new manager has a huge challenge and our season will nearly be over. Show your ambition now before it is too late.

I can already see the excuses trotting out at the end of the season about how Shaw and Thorn ruined our season and how we were always fighting an uphill battle because of the poor start

chem90

Get the 3 managers on the short list tonight and speak to them

Appoint new manager tomorrow

Get new man training with the squad all day Monday

Beat Shrewsbury Tuesday :claping hands:

We need to be proactive and take action, if we lose to Shrewsbury on Tuesday then the new manager has a huge challenge and our season will nearly be over. Show your ambition now before it is too late.

I can already see the excuses trotting out at the end of the season about how Shaw and Thorn ruined our season and how we were always fighting an uphill battle because of the poor start

Appointment will be after Shrewsbury, there is no point in rushing this as you can see its evident importance. I am not really sure about a huge challenge, even if we lose to Shrewsbury there is 39 games to put it right = 117 points. Relax and don't post outrageously silly statements.

Glen

I agree with CCFC we need someone in and quick Shaw has no clue and does not get the players to respond. Get someone in who will just bollock them as they deserve it

ccfc92

Appointment will be after Shrewsbury, there is no point in rushing this as you can see its evident importance. I am not really sure about a huge challenge, even if we lose to Shrewsbury there is 39 games to put it right = 117 points. Relax and don't post outrageously silly statements.

Agreed if we get 117 points. But when we miss out by 8 or 10 points....

The Reverend Skyblue

If fisher pay is performance related, he's going to be in shit street with his mortgage lenders.

My message to Fisher and Waggott is, FUCK OFF now and go and destroy something else ,before its too late to save the club from relegation. Your both incompetant clowns so go now and don't try and explain how we will get better, when we all know its bullshit

The Rev

SkyBlue_Bear83

We could be 10 points off the play offs after Tuesday

Going on recent form we lose Tuesday

So 39 games left to get 75 points giving us a 78 point total which will be play offs

75/39 = 1.92

1.92 x 46 = 88 points

Which means a new manager will need close to automatic promotion form for the rest of the season just to make the play offs

So no not outrageously silly, that is a huge challenge

Users who are viewing this thread