Merry Christmas SBTers (1 Viewer)

Otis

May I take this opportunity to wish a Merry Christmas to one and all.

Thought I'd do it a little early this year in order to spread the goodwill and promote some badly needed cheeriness in the current dreary Sky Blue world.

Oh..... and I also need a few likes to boost my virtual money pot so I am able to have at least some kind of decent bet on Boxing Day's game.

Thanks in advance. ;)

giphy.gif

Otis

Not sure which post you wanted replies to come to Otis, so I’ll just use this one :D

Merry Christmas Otis! Hope you and Mrs O have a fantastic Christmas! And have a ‘like’, think of it as an early Christmas gift :D
Yay!!

giphy.gif

Otis

Hope you have a great one too, SW88.

Are you going to do an error-riddled blow by blow report on it? ;)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hope you have a great one too, SW88.

Are you going to do an error-riddled blow by blow report on it? ;)

My reporting days are over (or so it feels like - don’t spent half as much time on here now!).

Thought I’d be missing the away games but I’m not even listening to them :( so no mitsakes from me ;)

Nick

Administrator
My reporting days are over (or so it feels like - don’t spent half as much time on here now!).

Thought I’d be missing the away games but I’m not even listening to them :( so no mitsakes from me ;)
I bet your mental health has improved massively on a Saturday evening not watching as much. Jammy sod!

(This isn't saying you had issues, just that is what watching us does)

Otis

No mistakes?

You came on here didn't you?

Adge

See, I told you you would move on eventually-took you a whole though!:emoji_relaxed:

ceetee

A Happy Christmas to everyone from me and let's hope we are all still supporting CCFC in the EFL this time next year

duffer

I'll add my best wishes here too.

Merry Christmas to everyone, especially to those that I may have offended at some point. We're all fans after all, and we all want a successful team to follow.

Here's hoping Santa Claus can get us the points on Boxing Day - we could use a big lad up front who can cover a lot of ground, get in when no one's looking, and deliver! :)

stupot07

Merry Christmas my SBT family. Hope you have a wonderful day and let's hope Santa brings us 3 points on Boxing Day.

Eat well, drink plenty and cherish your time with friends and family.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Yup and hopefully your turkey is not too dry and your veggie concoction not too nutty and all your stockings are just filled with women .

ccfcway

Not sure which post you wanted replies to come to Otis, so I’ll just use this one :D

Merry Christmas Otis! Hope you and Mrs O have a fantastic Christmas! And have a ‘like’, think of it as an early Christmas gift :D

You’ll come crawling back when we have more glory fixtures like Everton u20’s in Spain !

vow

All the best, merry xmas all!

Users who are viewing this thread