Merge the Boards (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Can we have the General chat and board merged into one forum. It is all about the same thing and it seems it is all everyone wants to talk about.

It must be a pain in the arse for moderators to keep having to move posts between the forums

Or am I the only one finding it a pain in the arse, to have to keep reading two different forums. I also find myself making the same points in each. I am sure some of you wish I never made my point in the first place never mind repeating it :)

Coventry La La La

I just use the "new posts/threads" tab, never find myself going through the other sub forums but do move things when I see them in the wrong section. :p Not really a pain as most people post in the correct area.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Can we have the General chat and board merged into one forum. It is all about the same thing and it seems it is all everyone wants to talk about.

It must be a pain in the arse for moderators to keep having to move posts between the forums

Or am I the only one finding it a pain in the arse, to have to keep reading two different forums. I also find myself making the same points in each. I am sure some of you wish I never made my point in the first place never mind repeating it :)

^this

Even if it gets unmerged when the financial future is settled, it is currently the most important subject.

Cant say I use the "new posts/threads" tab, particularly on my phone.

'How you use the site' might be a good question to ask over the (quiet??) summer?

Paxman II

I tend to agree that while the close season is here we can post in one place to make life easier can't we?
It's clear to me that a lot of good post go unnoticed elsewhere.

Nick

Administrator
If you use the new posts button you will see everything :) there is no point me changing the site around for pre season!

It is meant to seperate sisu talk and football talk :)

MusicDating

Plus, can we put more posts on one page?

Log in > Click the 'Settings' menu in the top toolbar > Under 'My Account' in the left hand menu, select 'General Settings' > Scroll down loads, at the 'Number of Posts to Show Per Page:' dropdown, select '40 Posts Per Page'.

MusicDating

If you use the new posts button you will see everything :) there is no point me changing the site around for pre season!

Hi Nick, yes we know what it is intended to do, but if it's not meeting the needs of your users, it needs looking at! :)

Astute

Nearly all the CCFC football talk ends up including SISU though as they have been so good to us....

Users who are viewing this thread