Memorabilia (1 Viewer)

Over the last few days ive been admiring some of the memorabilia i've collected over the years, for no reason whatsoever. I just remembered that i've got some pretty cool things stashed in various places. My Coventry City Season Review Videos, all the old programmes my great grandad gave to me, my model of Jenson Button's very first F1 car. And it got me thinking. So for this week's Cooks Question, i want to know what is your favourite or most sentimental piece of sporting memorabilia. Doesn't have to be Coventry City or football related. Any sport, any era. Let me know and i'll read out the best answers on this Thursday's edition of Sports Lounge, live on 98.6 Hillz FM from 10am. I've also got an exclusive interview with Moz Baker of the Sky Blue Trust as we try and get out heads around the mess that is Coventry City in recent weeks. Cheers lads

Brylowes

I've got a bottle of 1987 FA cup wine and a bottle of 1987 FA cup beer, also a large
Skyblue navy and white FA cup flag, and a skyblues cap signed by Robbie Fowler,
Jamie Carragher and Steve Nichol.

Rusty Trombone

image.jpeg Anyone seen one of these before, I was given it, but no idea where it came from originally.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    443.5 KB · Views: 10

Red John

Got a shirt signed by all the city players during the last season at highfield rd......also a chunk of rock from when east stand was built, was planning to steal my seat on the final day but had a few too many beers and just ended up on the pitch singing my head off!

Got a shirt signed by all the city players during the last season at highfield rd......also a chunk of rock from when east stand was built, was planning to steal my seat on the final day but had a few too many beers and just ended up on the pitch singing my head off!
Dunno which i'd prefer, the seat or a drunken sing song on the Highfield Road turf

Users who are viewing this thread