Membership / Season Tickets (4 Viewers)

hill83

Joke that mate , you should ask them for a club shop discount or ticket discount voucher or something , probably won’t work but they should really give you something for this shitshow

Already asked and they fobbed it off as ticketmasters fault. I've worked in jobs in their position in the past so I know what it's like for them so I'm not going to kick off about it. My dad had steam coming out of his ears.

Legia Sky Blue

Already asked and they fobbed it off as ticketmasters fault. I've worked in jobs in their position in the past so I know what it's like for them so I'm not going to kick off about it. My dad had steam coming out of his ears.

.... but its the club's decision to use Ticketmaster!

Legia Sky Blue

Yes but not the people at the club shop so it's not on kicking off at a barely minimum wage worker with no control over such things.

Yes, sorry you are absolutely correct. That wasn't the point I was trying to make. I certainly wouldn't support the abuse of our club staff.

oakey

Still no membership shirt.
We were promised September. If it's as late as my season ticket it will be another month I guess.

Grendel

Complain to tynan scope - he will ignore you in all likelihood say it’s not his job - is Hornby his boss? Complain to him as well then get Boddy to do something for once

I did have an issue years ago with a car park issue and Paul Fletcher did sort it

clint van damme

Absolute piss take mate

Nick

Administrator

The woman in there could re-issue mine and it came in no time. Why didnt they just do that?

Sky Blue Pete

Supporters forum last night

The issue is with phase 2 season tickets and about 50-70 people are affected. Would that be you hill? The full information will be included in the notes that I haven’t yet written up but wanted to quickly check this if I could @hill83 and anyone else who hasn’t had their season ticket yet

hill83

The woman in there could re-issue mine and it came in no time. Why didnt they just do that?

They did when I went in last time.
I’ve just left there again now and she said they got printed on the 29th September. Last minute again.

On the plus side I bought my dad the away shirt since I was in there.

hill83

Supporters forum last night

The issue is with phase 2 season tickets and about 50-70 people are affected. Would that be you hill? The full information will be included in the notes that I haven’t yet written up but wanted to quickly check this if I could @hill83 and anyone else who hasn’t had their season ticket yet

I honestly can’t remember when I bought them or what phase. But she whipped a list out and it was way more than 70 people.

hill83

SEASON TICKETS HAVE TURNED UP

signs-omg.gif

oakey

My membership shirt has arrived.
I ordered it on March 19th.
Pretty sure many who ordered after that have had there's for a month.
First come, first served has no meaning any more, it seems

BornSlippySkyBlue

I got mine about 2 weeks ago but my son’s is being delivered today so I just assumed it was because they’re different sizes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shmmeee

Three out of four of us have had ours. Youngest still waiting.

oakey

This was a false promise then?
It clearly suggests you will get yours in first batch if you've ordered already.
Someone decided to prioritise on another basis not chronological.
Wonder who made that decision - people who wear M or L, perhaps?

chiefdave

This was a false promise then?
It clearly suggests you will get yours in first batch if you've ordered already.
Someone decided to prioritise on another basis not chronological.
Wonder who made that decision - people who wear M or L, perhaps?
It was changed to due to the production being moved to a different country as a result of covid.
The reason for this is due to a switch in production of shirts by our retail partner from a factory in Vietnam to one in China that produces shirts in this manner - this change of factory happening due to the escalation of COVID in Vietnam.

Users who are viewing this thread