meeting minutes from ccfc (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

shame they are going back to putting up prices for certain blocks. was very happy they did away with that this season

CJ_covblaze

"The club would be fined if a balloon touched the playing surface"

Really!!??

That's what we were told. It was agreed that the way how the stewards went about getting it was wrong. Made them look stupid.

dongonzalos

Was there a question in there about the conflicting statements between JS and CA but the question was to be addressed at a board meeting.
Did CA get asked whilst he was sat there?
The bit about the pool not affecting the academy, where has that information come from. It would be a great relief if true?

shmmeee

Really!!??

I think we've found the new "bankrupt SISU" strategy.

We've even got a campaign song:

[video=youtube;VPOAeDBH1_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPOAeDBH1_U[/video]

CJ_covblaze

Was there a question in there about the conflicting statements between JS and CA but the question was to be addressed at a board meeting.
Did CA get asked whilst he was sat there?
The bit about the pool not affecting the academy, where has that information come from. It would be a great relief if true?

It's common sense isn't it? A building that contains a brand new, very expensive pitch that would need to be completely demolished or an area of land next to it with nothing on it?

dongonzalos

It's common sense isn't it? A building that contains a brand new, very expensive pitch that would need to be completely demolished or an area of land next to it with nothing on it?

So is it just a presumption or do we actually know?

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

Terry Gibson's perm

Two things in there Looking forward to the open meeting and does Scope ever attend these meetings or does he only turn up when Sepalla is there?

Terry Gibson's perm

Really!!??

Was it Zcharlton fans the other week who threw the beach balls on the field is the fine the same for them as it is per ball they must owe about a million in fines

chiefdave

What drives me mad is why the CT can't ask the question. If, as you say, it is a non starter for the pitch to be ripped up and replaced with a pool that should have been cleared up straight away instead of them printing stories about the future of the academy being in doubt.

CJ_covblaze

What drives me mad is why the CT can't ask the question. If, as you say, it is a non starter for the pitch to be ripped up and replaced with a pool that should have been cleared up straight away instead of them printing stories about the future of the academy being in doubt.

Like Bigi getting a call up.

dongonzalos

Completely agree read their article today with total frustration at the only question I wanted answered wasn't asked

Users who are viewing this thread