Mechanic / Garage (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

Evening all, I need to get the front section of an exhaust replaced (possibly go for a whole new exhaust system) anybody got any recommendations as to which garage / Tyre exhaust place I should take it to?

Marty

Bill & Bobs in Hillfields, they do my mot & fixed my gear selector (or something like that), really good prices, do the jobs quickly & they don't rip you off saying you need parts when you don't.

Kuklinski

Bill & Bob's have always done my M.O.T's without playing up by blagging you need this that and the other doing.

The other recommendation I can give is a friend of a friend, Baz Hinde. He has an M.O.T. place by the tool hire place on the Foleshill Road by the old Courtaulds that are now offices. If you want his number PM me and I will send you the details.

egastap

Evening all, I need to get the front section of an exhaust replaced (possibly go for a whole new exhaust system) anybody got any recommendations as to which garage / Tyre exhaust place I should take it to?

There's my son's place Imported Automotive, just outside of London Ontario, who'll give you great service and next to nothing prices (if you mention my name). Only snag is you'll have to ship your car over here (approx. $3,000 return) on a boat. It'll take approximately 12 weeks door-to-door. Just having a laugh with you Scotty!!

TheRoyalScam

Britannia Tyres - Abbotts Lane, off Coundon Road - I think they sponsor/sponsored CCFC.

Disorganised1

I use Brittania too - very good.

sparky

i stopped going brittania tyres always waiting ages to get stuff done so starting going the garage opposite the cross keys in bedworth cheap and not a long wait and closer to home for me

Users who are viewing this thread