Me right now after a week of ranting (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

giphy.gif

Evo1883

I don't know why fans feel the need to backtrack .. every single person in this forum has made a few silly claims or predictions over time .

I'm absolutely positive I once said that Ben Stevenson was a better player than James maddison

I'm holding firm though , I think Ben can absolutely turn it around

Bugsy

Also me but I’ve done it all season 🤩 credit today they got it right and found the performance 🙌🏻

Where's your alter-ego ann proctor brown at....PUSB

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I don't know why fans feel the need to backtrack .. every single person in this forum has made a few silly claims or predictions over time .

I'm absolutely positive I once said that Ben Stevenson was a better player than James maddison

Incidentally, I listened to the Radio Manchester commentary game of Bolton v Colchester on Friday on a walk .
Ben Stevenson was a second half substitute for Colchester.

Still tough to stay up, so don't get carried away with a welcome 3 points today.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It was more a tongue in cheek comment 😂 my criticisms of Robins revolves around his inability to change and not being willing to positively take on teams

I was impressed today. We played well and Robins went with the 2 up top, with O’Hare behind

ive Always said if he keeps us up job done, I didn’t think he had the ability to do so. Today has restored a little bit of faith. There’s 7 cup finals left. Let’s hope he finishes the job and proves me wrong

stay_up_skyblues

Promotions mean he’s not allowed criticism it’s against the trend on here,it’s like any walk of life People need to be led

I think collectively we all agreed he got the selection/formation/tactics wrong against Wycombe and QPR and that he should have been more positive (ala today!).

It’s the calling for him to have been sacked in January, calling him a clown and making ridiculous statements about him losing the dressing room (all of these fifteen times on each thread I might add) that I think some people take issue with.

clint van damme

I think collectively we all agreed he got the selection/formation/tactics wrong against Wycombe and QPR and that he should have been more positive (ala today!).

It’s the calling for him to have been sacked in January, calling him a clown and making ridiculous statements about him losing the dressing room (all of these fifteen times on each thread I might add) that I think some people take issue with.
[/QUOTE/]

We started well against Wycombe but seemed to withdraw into ourselves when we didn't score, (not for the first time).

With the front two from today fit I'm sure we'd have won.

QPR was a car crash

Otis

I was the same. At one point I thought Stevenson would be the better player.

Otis

We're not safe yet so just like the doom and gloom Friday was a bit OTT its a bit early to be popping the champagne.
Long way to go but we did ourselves a big favour today and Wycombe did us one as well.
I did say and so did a few others too, there was no certainty at all of Rotherham easily beating Wycombe.

I did fancy Wycombe's chances and Rotherham aren't half as good as some have been making them out to be on here.

Mcbean

Ok I will put my tin hat on for this - that looked like his best team yesterday to do a job on a poor team - he couldn’t play that team at Wycombe and he did want to play it due QPR whose form was good

I wouldn’t be surprised if he does a complete change for Bournemouth- they are in good form , he won’t want them knackered - tactically it could be the right thing to do although it will look negative ?

Users who are viewing this thread