McSheff; We Can Beat Anyone (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It will be interesting to see who Spurs put out as a starting line-up. Their first choice selection would suggest massive respect for us. If they field their reserves and youth team would mean they couldn't give a hoot about us and think they'll turn us over. I reckon Mark and the lads will be up for that! ;)

wingy

It will be interesting to see who Spurs put out as a starting line-up. Their first choice selection would suggest massive respect for us. If they field their reserves and youth team would mean they couldn't give a hoot about us and think they'll turn us over. I reckon Mark and the lads will be up for that! ;)
This team will be up for it ,just like back in the Day ,Happy new year HH.:p

RoboCCFC90

Yeah because similarly this match is between two top tier, top half sides as well.

My point is Lee that most people believed Spurs were going to win that day and they didn't if Spurs put out a weakened side and we play like we did at Donny I think we can do them..

Paxman II

Spurs FA Cup pedigree will demand no risk of a banana skin and will field a full side including Bale.
I just hope we give a nice account of ourselves maybe losing by the odd goal and come away with our heads still high and not shattered by a thrashing. As I said before I think this cup business is not ideal if we want to gain promotion. Not only risk of injury but confidence can get affected.
Hopefully Robin's will have the right attitude set in the players minds where it will not upset their thinking in the league.

I hope we draw and bring them back for a bumper crowd and a bit of cash. Got to be the aim surely?

mrtrench

The thing is, Spurs really can beat anyone. Real Madrid, Barcelona... anyone. Whilst City obviously still have a chance of beating anyone on paper, in reality we are limiting ourselves to clubs that aren't world class - like Spurs at the moment.

In 1987 Spurs were favourites - sure. Like if Arsenal were playing Everton today. But since then, Spurs have improved and City have...

W

westcountry_skyblue

My take on this game is-We sneak a draw at white hart lane against their reserves/couple of first teamers,then get them back to the Ricoh(if we are still there) and play in front of a full house with their first team and live on sky !!! lots of money for the club and Mcg stays!!!

Paxman II

My take on this game is-We sneak a draw at white hart lane against their reserves/couple of first teamers,then get them back to the Ricoh(if we are still there) and play in front of a full house with their first team and live on sky !!! lots of money for the club and Mcg stays!!!

You really think they would put out a reserve side? An in form league 1 side scoring for fun and full of confidence is a potential banana skin. Bale will be back on this day after suspension too.
A draw will be a dream result...better than a win frankly!

W

westcountry_skyblue

we can all dream can't we paxman?who would of thought the shower of shite we had under thorn could be transformed by the massiah Mr Robins?
You really think they would put out a reserve side? An in form league 1 side scoring for fun and full of confidence is a potential banana skin. Bale will be back on this day after suspension too.
A draw will be a dream result...better than a win frankly!

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread