mcpake (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

mcpake is showing he's a true captain for hibs just scored and cleared of the line to stop them going 3-0 up has given hibs some life

Last edited:

Gaz

He has looked good, I really do hope we get him back.

dongonzalos

Have to say I have staunchly defended AT but this is one area where I wished, once Mcpake was fit that he played him and either moved Keogh to RB or Cranie to LB.

junglej13

Have to say I have staunchly defended AT but this is one area where I wished, once Mcpake was fit that he played him and either moved Keogh to RB or Cranie to LB.

Said this throughout the season. Despite Keogh being player of the season I think it was stupid to play him at centre back when we had no other senior right back.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Fit and inform Mcpake is a very good defender at championship level, hope he stays but I don't think Thorn took too kindly to his request to go back to Scotland.

SkyBlueScottie

McPake in my opinion is playing for a move, If he returns here I dont think he will sign a new deal, if he signs for them then his performances will dip slightly as he has secured the move back to Scotland at a higher level he came from. I would probably sell to be honest (of course that means I expect to sign a replacement of adequate quality)

ccfcway

ha, clingan and mcpake

what on earth did NI do to deserve that

wonder if David Bell has a Belfast grandma as well ?

thorninmyside

another 'so what if he leaves' player, hes obviously too good for the like s of us. lol. glad to see another loser gone. part of the crap that got us relegated

Users who are viewing this thread