McIndoe (1 Viewer)

skybluetom

Does he deserve a chance now? Always thought he was solid if not spectacular. I think in general Sheffrey, Bell and particularly Baker have been poor out wide lately.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Boothroyd must have had an issue with him as even when he was back from MK Dons he couldn't even get on the bench, when Josh Ruffles was on there.

I always thought he was a bit of a battler and wanted him to be drafted in when McSheffrey was well out of form.

skybluetom

I never got that, we recalled him when clearly Boothroyd had no intention of playing him.

Was it him that took that decent shot that went just wide yesterday?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He may not be the best, but atleast he back tracks and helps out the LB. And with the uncertainty with whoever plays at LB, I say this cover is much needed!!

I think the way he has been treated by the club, not just AB is terrible, however as he is now in favour now that AB has gone, it does suggest it was a personal issue and not an ability issue he had!!

skybluetom

Given that our two left backs have been pretty shambolic in recent weeks I'd certainly put McIndoe there, I can't remember who it was against but he played there last season and was pretty good I seem to remember.

Nick

Administrator
It made Boothroyd look bad that the one time he played him against Leicester, he came on and put a great cross in for Platt to score.

Users who are viewing this thread