McDonald (2 Viewers)

CCFC123

Had him at 20/1 top goalscorer at Ladbrokes but, does that include cup goals? (Last night)

Anyone have a clue?

Gint11

Looks a different player already (I know 4 games in) but he looks fit, hungry and eye for goal. That bet could be a good one

nicksig

I've got him at 40-1 as top scorer in L1 which doesn't include cup goals. Not sure what happens though if he is joint top scorer

Robccfc87

Excuse my ignorance but what's that?
I think that your odds are divided by the amount of scorers level. I.e if two players are level your odds will be 10/1, if it's four players your odds are 5/1.
Here's hoping nobody shoots me down!!

Gaz

I'v allways thought Cody will score goals when fit and bang on it.
Although I wouldn't be surprised if Elliott grabs a load too.

Last edited:

WeWillBeBack

Excuse my ignorance but what's that?

I think that your odds are divided by the amount of scorers level. I.e if two players are level your odds will be 10/1, if it's four players your odds are 5/1.
Here's hoping nobody shoots me down!!
On the right track... you're stake is divided by the amount of people tied there are.

So if you've put £9 on him at 20/1 and 2 other people score the same amount of goals £6 of your stake is lost and you now win £63.... or £94.50 if he is tied with just one other person...... or obviously the full £189 he is the lone top scorer.

Last edited:

harvey098

I had Torres to be top scorer of Euro 2012 at 16/1 and I only got about £6 even though he technically won the golden boot because of the goals/minutes played ruling.

Delboycov

He now looks the quality striker most thought he would be and I think just as when he came back from injury with Gillingham and started banging them in he's going to do the same here. I've got a tenner at 33-1 for top scorer and I'm quietly confident ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread