Maybe we should follow Cardiff's lead? (1 Viewer)

Covstu

the kit is irrelevant for Cardiff, it was the he injection of cash! There was a little protest but all is forgotten now. I wouldn't want to move from sky blue as it defines us as a club but if a new owner with millions to spend wants to change, then we would have to look at it but I doubt that would happen

We have had dark blue in our kit from 1898!!

Why aren't we all up in arms about that? That has all but disappeared the last 3 years. Can't remember much anger about that when we have taken the dark blue out!

and what a season that was. beat united, spurs scousers ascum vile and cup quarter final. if this is just bout the players cant see each other with the empty seats. just change the bottom 3 or 4 rows and top 3 or 4 rows to navy

Brighton Sky Blue

Leicester and Cardiff sold out and are reaping the benefits. Though the latter has been spending ridiculous sums without impunity for years on end.

Black6Osprey

It's all about the degree of the change, John.

I wouldn't wish for us to suddenly go to red or anything extreme, but we can rebrand to a previous incarnation and stripes and dark blue with sky blue.

I would be 100% for such a move. A combination of sky blue and dark blue. Historically, that has been our kit!

I detest this season's kit with a passion. Lifeless, dull and washed out.

totally agree I've always hated our all Sky Blue kits and the lame Sky Blue Song.

oh no now I've done it burn me at the stake.

Our Dark blue/ lighter blue kits of the Boateng era were the best kits we've had in the last 20 years. Dont tell me the lighter blue stripe was sky blue because it wasn't. I don't remember anyone saying anything.

Cardiff are still the Bluebirds it's just a kit colour. When we were the Bantams did we all dress up like cocks?

Users who are viewing this thread