Item Max (1 Viewer)

higgs

Now scored in all the football league divisions from non league to championship just the premiership next and surely a French cap on the way if that happens

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Well done to him. Nobody else in our squad can achieve it atm as Kelly scored in L2 but not L1 for us and Hyam only L1.

Biamou, Shipley and Doyle are the modern day ones. Doyle didn’t do it in order though

clint van damme

I’m 41 and this something I feel I’m too old to say BUT, he my favourite player since Ndlovu, Wegerle, Aloisi...... just such a cult figure at the club.

nothing wrong with that, if you've got an affinity with a player then that's great. Don't think he'll get that premiership goal personally but you never know.

Evo1883

I get your sentiment but how can Dabo not be everyone's favourite player.
Well il be honest, godden is actually my favourite player.. With dabo and fadz a close second...

I voted dabo Player of the season last year, but mostly because godden had a decent spell out

rob9872

He is, but Max feels like part of the Sky Blue family - just a likeable guy who loves the club. I put his success mainly down to the fact that I bought him an apple juice once (in a creepy fanboy fashion!)
Nah I think it was whoever suggested the quiz team name on the same night 😉

Nick

Administrator
It was because he actually tried to challenge for our long balls. I don't think walker won one all night?

Users who are viewing this thread