Max Biamou (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Playing with a torn cartilage

What a man!

Obviously he’s still rubbish and doesn’t give his all but maybe just maybe we could look beyond and consider the players may be doing their best

D

Deleted member 2477

What a man!

Obviously he’s still rubbish and doesn’t give his all but maybe just maybe we could look beyond and consider the players may be doing their best
From someone who has a torn cartilage and been waiting for an op since March fair play to him and Im amazed how he can still play given the pain. Perhaps this might shut his doubters up

Grendel

I heard he had a 'niggle' but wanted to play to stay in the squad
He's a good lad who wants to do well so put up with the pain
We could all name a few Premier League players with much more natural talent than Max but zero % of his determination and attitude

Very few players have zero determination or attitude

Grendel

What a man!

If he’s playing with an injury and robins is allowing it that’s pretty terrible management to be honest

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Shows the difference in attitude and why he gets more of a free pass than say Shipley, who wouldn't play if he had a sore thumb.

I'm still not sure of Max's ability to be consistently effective at this level, but he certainly does his absolute best and never seems to complain, even when I don't think the treatment of him has always been that fair. Yes, again, some people overstate his contribution as well as the other way, but you cannot knock his commitment whatsoever.

Hopefully when the other strikers are back he can be a useful squad player for the rest of the season. He has earned that at the very least.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Ideally he shouldn't be risked if that's the case. hopefully Walker will be back soon.

Fact MR brought another striker in and brought an injured player on ahead of baka says everything you need to know about his future here.

D

Deleted member 2477

Shows the difference in attitude and why he gets more of a free pass than say Shipley, who wouldn't play if he had a sore thumb.

I'm still not sure of Max's ability to be consistently effective at this level, but he certainly does his absolute best and never seems to complain, even when I don't think the treatment of him has always been that fair. Yes, again, some people overstate his contribution as well as the other way, but you cannot knock his commitment whatsoever.

Hopefully when the other strikers are back he can be a useful squad player for the rest of the season. He has earned that at the very least.
So where have tou got this from that Shipley wouldnt play if he had an injury. ? Give it a rest ffs and try supporting the team

wantageskyblue

From someone who has a torn cartilage and been waiting for an op since March fair play to him and Im amazed how he can still play given the pain. Perhaps this might shut his doubters up
I’m in the same boat as you have been waiting for the op for months. The pain some days is awful, so much so that I can’t walk for more than 10 mins so how Max is managing to play full games sometimes is beyond me.

johnwillomagic

I doubt he has this injury at all tbh or if he does a very slight tear - it is atrocious management if true and although I think MR can be inept at times I do not believe he would play someone who had that type of injury - he would give Baka a go purely from a fitness perspective.
I suppose if he is unwilling to do that then one up top and Gyokeres for foreseeable which I don't think is enough we need to play two up front on evidence of last night where we carried very little cutting edge/threat up front at all.

mark82

They'll have assessed the risk and assume he'll be having pain killing injections. They won't be doing anything that puts him at long term risk. I knew he'd been playing with an injury, and I know that Pete knows Max so I don't doubt this at all.

From Max's perspective I can completely understand it. It was a chance to play at Championship level. He may never get that chance again.

Frostie

Also, seeing lots of comments recently along the lines of "terrible management", "poor management" and even "atrocious management". Seems like some are building towards suggesting the ridiculous.

To be fair I think nearly all of them were @cc84cov although he ends them all with emojis too obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread