Mauled by the Tigers (1 Viewer)

Covstu

So Hull have claimed the most embarrassing and cringeworthy song ‘being mauled by the Tigers’ with the claw actions to the Leeds fans.

We were having a pub debate, based on the teams crests, what other actions could other teams do? (Yes it was after a few jars!)

eastwoodsdustman

So Hull have claimed the most embarrassing and cringeworthy song ‘being mauled by the Tigers’ with the claw actions to the Leeds fans.

We were having a pub debate, based on the teams crests, what other actions could other teams do? (Yes it was after a few jars!)
They did it when we played there last. It’s really uncomfortable seeing them do it towards you. Almost felt sorry for them.

Nick

Administrator
The most cringeworthy one is loads of yellow & black twats waving freebie plastic flags. Until two minutes into the game when they realise they are losing. Again.
I saw one thrown in a bush in ash green yesterday looking a bit sad

Terry Gibson's perm

The most cringeworthy one is loads of yellow & black twats waving freebie plastic flags. Until two minutes into the game when they realise they are losing. Again.

It’s ok they have fireworks after.

In the ticket office yesterday there was a lad there who had been at the lst game and his mate said what did you think and he said the fireworks were great and his mate asked him about the game and all he would say was great fireworks

pastythegreat

It’s ok they have fireworks after.

In the ticket office yesterday there was a lad there who had been at the lst game and his mate said what did you think and he said the fireworks were great and his mate asked him about the game and all he would say was great fireworks
You can drink beer in your seat too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

I’ve seen it and I immediately wanted to be sick. This sort of unacceptable behaviour is why stewards should be armed with tasers.

Users who are viewing this thread