Matthew Brazier ex pro footballer (1 Viewer)

oucho

Remember him nailing a bullet header at Vale Park when he was at QPR. Shame it was into his own net. That was the game where QPR were 4-0 down and came back to draw 4-4.

Leamington Pete

Remember him nailing a bullet header at Vale Park when he was at QPR. Shame it was into his own net. That was the game where QPR were 4-0 down and came back to draw 4-4.
That’s exactly right! Has provided plenty of piss taking moments since I’ve known him.

rob9872

I know he's not a national hero but where's the PFA for stuff like this, can't you lobby them? They helped Gazza, Kenny Sampson etc even pay millions every year to Gordon Taylor which is a joke. Got to be worth a shout.

oucho

That’s exactly right! Has provided plenty of piss taking moments since I’ve known him.

Pass on my best regards when you next see him. Used to go to QPR a fair bit when I was living in London, became a kind of "second team" although that was after he was there.

Leamington Pete

I know he's not a national hero but where's the PFA for stuff like this, can't you lobby them? They helped Gazza, Kenny Sampson etc even pay millions every year to Gordon Taylor which is a joke. Got to be worth a shout.
I think the PFA have been contacted but the family can’t really muck about waiting for something that might not happen, they needed to get the appeal up and running. It went really well for a week but I notice there have been no contributions for the last 2 days. Hopefully just Christmas getting in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread