Match worn & signed Coventry City shirts (1 Viewer)

If any Sky Blues are interested I have a fair few match worn & signed shirts in my collection, they might not be the most fantastic but I just wanted to collect authentic ones. I have:

Mickey Quinn's match worn & squad signed shirt - Rohan Ricketts' match worn & squad signed shirt - Carl Baker's match worn & squad signed shirt - Freddy Eastwood's match worn shirt - David Bell's match worn shirt - Kevin Kyle's match worn & signed shirt - Cody McDonald's match worn & squad signed shirt - Magnus Hedman's match worn shirt - Alun Jepchott's squad signed shirt.

I am looking to sell since I am moving into a matchbox! Open to offers...

skybluejelly

Christ mate that's some collection .. About 700 shirts for sale on Ebid ... You wouldn't have enough room if you moved into Buckingham palace

ccfcrob

What sort of prices are you looking at especially for hedman

rob9872

If you have a Keith O'Neill one that was worn for a full 90 mins and one from ADZ where he played well, I'll give you a million for the pair.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

On the subject, I remember buying Martin Craine's from that leeds game when they were selling them for £75 with the poppy on them, when i picked it up the certificate of authenticity was missing I contacted them 3 times and they kept promising to send one out and never did. did anyone else who brought one get their COA?

Skyblue4u

Yuk, I really hope you wash them before sending apart from Kevin Kyle's that is as I don't recall seeing him break into a sweat

steveccfc

On the subject, I remember buying Martin Craine's from that leeds game when they were selling them for £75 with the poppy on them, when i picked it up the certificate of authenticity was missing I contacted them 3 times and they kept promising to send one out and never did. did anyone else who brought one get their COA?

I brought Richard Woods and had the same problem mate

ms639

bloody hell Rohan Ricketts signed shirt, imagine getting that for christmas- howling!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

bloody hell Rohan Ricketts signed shirt, imagine getting that for christmas- howling!

Years ago after Burnley away midweek (2-2) when Ricketts played for us my mate asked him for his shirt (as the tunnel is behind the goal with the away supporters) & we were only about 14 at the time, RR said "yeah 2 minutes" we waited for 15 until the stewards told us to leave my mate wanted to stay I started bricking it worried we would miss our coach just made it back in time to the coach empty handed.

If I was still mates will him would be half tempted to buy it.

Hod dog

Rohan Ricketts what a guy!

not many can claim they have played professionally in England, Canada, the United States, Hungary, Moldova, Germany, Republic of Ireland, India, Ecuador, Thailand and Hong Kong.

what a list!

magic82ball

I'd be interested in the micky Quinn shirt, how much you want for it?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

skybluelee

There is a Sean Flynn 'match worn' shirt and shorts on ebay at the moment. The shirt is 46/48 inch chest (or tent sized in other words). Wasn't Flynn about 5ft 6?....

If it were from the early 90's then I would question that, shirts became baggy from around 1995 for a decade. This is from looking at my collection anyway, each player has their own preference.

rob9872

Some of those names would devalue them!

mechaishida

There is a Sean Flynn 'match worn' shirt and shorts on ebay at the moment. The shirt is 46/48 inch chest (or tent sized in other words). Wasn't Flynn about 5ft 6?....

He did wear overly ill-fitting shirts if I remember correctly, very baggy. Nice guy though, got him and loads of others from the 94/95 team to sign a Cov ball at the opening of the Broadgate shopping mall by the Godiva statue. Dublin was a moody git though, he had a kid almost in tears that day.

Luigi

Hi TheJerseyCollection -- I've tried to contact you regarding shirt paid for on 24th Nov without any luck, and so now trying via this site in hope you will see and get back to me. Many thanks.

D

Deleted member 2477

Should this not be in the classified section nick ?

mechaishida

Hi TheJerseyCollection -- I've tried to contact you regarding shirt paid for on 24th Nov without any luck, and so now trying via this site in hope you will see and get back to me. Many thanks.

If it's the Kevin Kyle shirt you've bought, maybe he's not quite finished wiping his arse with it, pal. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread