Match Packages (1 Viewer)

im looking at buying one of the match packages for myself and stepfather for Xmas. I understand I could buy 2 of the 6 match packages for £108 each but was wondering if I bought the 12 match package for £204 does anyone know if I could buy 1 of them and split it 6 games each bearing in mind we will both be attending the same fixtures? Does anyone know?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

im looking at buying one of the match packages for myself and stepfather for Xmas. I understand I could buy 2 of the 6 match packages for £108 each but was wondering if I bought the 12 match package for £204 does anyone know if I could buy 1 of them and split it 6 games each bearing in mind we will both be attending the same fixtures? Does anyone know?
I'm sure you can we used to

skybluetony176

You can buy multiple tickets on one match package for the same game no problem.

Nick

Administrator

As said, you can just get a 12 match package and save more money and share them!

no_loyalty

There are 14 home games left this season, would it not work out cheaper to go for the half season ticket option?

Users who are viewing this thread