Match on Saturday (1 Viewer)

DazzleTommyDazzle

Amid all this facinating chat about Boards, administration, new loans, new CEOs etc, I understand that there's actually a game on Saturday.

Anybody know where we are injury wise?

Jimthor

We've heard nothing on any of the injured players have we? I know there's other things going on, but might be nice for an update on that! I'm guessing we'd hear if players were fit though, so i'd assume we're left with Cameron as our only fit CB.

How long is Cranie meant to be out for?

Nick

Administrator
Football? You mean there is football in this brand called Coventry?

I think Cranie is still out so it will probably be clarke, keogh, cameron, hussey :(

DazzleTommyDazzle

I was hoping that Cranie would be fit.

That's an awfully inexperienced back four.

So it sounds like we're missing:

Turner
Wood
McPake
Cranie
Carsley
Baker

And of course Deegan & Ozzy.

Nonleagueherewecome

It's not a football match, it's a soccer match-up. Come on you Isotopes!
I'm hoping for lots of assists by our wide receiver (McSheffrey).

Pigeon

Wow, Issac Osbourne, forgot about him and Deegan. Would be like 2 new signings if we got them back! What on earth are either of their injuries?

CovLis86

Id genuinly forgot that we are all talking about a football club. Felt like we were all reading into a behind the scenes Dragons Den documentary.

Im guessing we would have heard if there were any injurie returns, Cranie being a major concern as he would be a more experienced head which could just about pull our backline through. All this fuss could send it one of 2 ways, either the players will feel no pressure and play out their skins, or opposite and because of all the fuss they will play even worse than they have been.

Users who are viewing this thread