Match of the Day (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Now so up the arse of the PL (which cares nothing for the BBC as it isn't the benefactor) that it doesn't even bother to show FA Cup first round goals. Instead, they've got American football on now.

First time in my life I'm questioning the license fee.

covcity4life

They have not shown fa cup 1st round as part of main MOTD show for years.

It's a normal premier league weekend. Silly to expect a special fa cup edition for the 1st round.

Even in glory days of football I don't believe 1st round got much attention

You have been vocal about your hate for sky too. Maybe you are just a moaner?

CJ_covblaze

BBC have an FA Cup highlights show at 5:30pm tomorrow for an hour and a half. Can’t grumble at that.

Warwickhunt

I thought it was on BBC2 at 12:30pm?

Sick Boy

Now so up the arse of the PL (which cares nothing for the BBC as it isn't the benefactor) that it doesn't even bother to show FA Cup first round goals. Instead, they've got American football on now.

Their was a live FA Cup 1st round tie on Friday night. They should be showing that weird American sport though

Otis

Totally agree.

Clearly, American Football should be on before Match of the Day.

CJ_covblaze

fellatio_Martinez

I've never paid for the TV license.

8RqV.gif

Mcbean

No fuckin way they should have that American shit on - i PAY good money for a non bias BBC channel - anything that supports that idiot Trump should be banned until the Ginga tosser gives us a trade deal for free

fellatio_Martinez

No fuckin way they should have that American shit on - i PAY good money for a non bias BBC channel - anything that supports that idiot Trump should be banned until the Ginga tosser gives us a trade deal for free

How in the name of Christ does the BBC support Trump?

If you're paying for non bias you should ask for a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread