Mason-Clark (41 Viewers)

covcity4life

So is it better for us if pboro get promoted or don't?

I have kinda rooted for then since emc joined but now I'm thinking easier for us to cherry pick them if they stay down? If they go up they may convince players to stay for one more season

TomRad85

So is it better for us if pboro get promoted or don't?

I have kinda rooted for then since emc joined but now I'm thinking easier for us to cherry pick them if they stay down? If they go up they may convince players to stay for one more season
If we have an option does that mean a price is already agreed? Not really sure, but there are certainly a couple of Pboro players I'd happily take.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ptr

I’m happy for them to go up because they are normally shit when they do. A slightly better Rotherham that just goes straight back down. I’d love us to sign Burrows but just can’t see it happening when we’ve got two left backs already, unless they cash in on Bidwell before contract expires. Edwards is destined for premier league and only other one I would take is Kyprianou.

Hertsccfc

As much as we’re looking forward to getting him we can’t pin all out hopes on a league one player who has never played at this level.
Yes. Plenty of examples of very good League 1 players who can't really make the step up. Even for us Walsh and Dabo spring to mind. Let’s hope this guy can.

TomRad85

Who's pinning all their hopes on him? I mean you'd think they've done their homework if they are splashing £4 mil plus, we should rightly be excited to see him play.

TomRad85

I’m happy for them to go up because they are normally shit when they do. A slightly better Rotherham that just goes straight back down. I’d love us to sign Burrows but just can’t see it happening when we’ve got two left backs already, unless they cash in on Bidwell before contract expires. Edwards is destined for premier league and only other one I would take is Kyprianou.
Snap your hand off for Poku competing with Sakamoto on the right tbh. Price dependent.

Users who are viewing this thread